• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by matty319

1. matty319

stiff throttle pedal

my throttle pedal is pretty stiff on my accord type r...if i spray where the throttle cable ends on the sring in the engine with wd40 and clean out the valve on the inside it eases it abit but if i leave the car sat for a while it goes insanely stiff....any ideas??
  2. matty319

clicking sound from brakes

when i brake hard there is a clicking noise coming from the brakes which im pretty sure i can feel through the pedal but that might just be me...ive never thought much of it but last night had to brake hard to a full stop as a cyclist pulled out on me :mad: (should have just carried on ) and it...
  3. matty319

CH1 Accord Type R mods

also if anybody has any headlights that arent all misted and faded that would want to sell them as mine arent the best
  4. matty319

CH1 Accord Type R mods

Ive recently bought a 2000 accord type r and have got a bmc cda induction kit and cobra sport s/steel straight through exhaust system to put on it...was just looking for some more mods you can do to them without compromising the reliability as i cant afford for her to go bang at the minute lol
Back