• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mav3r

1. Mav3r

Hondata K100 on Standard EP3

hi i don't want to start new topic as it is the same :D i have upgrade my ECU with Kpro, my ep3 is stock with hondata airbox mode and fujitsubo rm01a, it will be fine to run it with "k20a2 stock calibration" (from kmanager) or i need to remap it?
  2. Mav3r

Remap required?

in Poland it is "normal" thing to run 4-2-1 (DC sport, tegiwa, japspeed) without mapping/hondata... some car's are running without it for year or two... but i'm not a big fun of it...
  3. Mav3r

Remap required?

thx for info !!
  4. Mav3r

Remap required?

is it safe for engine to run without mapping after adding exhaust manifold?? i have dc sport 4-2-1 waiting to fit...
  5. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

after some research i bought new tyre set :) evo 8 wheels were sold... back to oem enkei... don't know what about color of them... now they are silver... what do you think - blue, gunmetal, anthracite, black?
  6. Mav3r

Michelin pilots 4

ep3 is my daily car... i like to enjoy every drive... dry / wet ... i'm planing to do some trackday at 2x Brno this year ... PS4 or PSS... PSS should be warm up before drive fast??
  7. Mav3r

DC5 restoration - track project

great car by the way :D why not OEM quality FD? cr-v 5.33
  8. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

just swap... ohh and you will need to check milage on jdm...
  9. Mav3r

Michelin pilots 4

i have to buy new tyres for my ep3... running evo 8 wheels, 215/45 would be my size choice... -MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORT -Michelin PILOT SPORT 4 -ADVAN Neova AD08R -POTENZA ADRENALIN RE002 price tag is almost the same...
  10. Mav3r

Wheel ET with k-system brembos

i have d2 coilovers setup for oem height of car... on 215/40 it's ok, firstly it came with 225/50 and yes they rub rear arches, i'm after some 215/45 or 225/45...
  11. Mav3r

Wheel ET with k-system brembos

oem ep3 wheels (et45) need 10mm spacer and longer studs, i'm now running evo8 wheels (8" et38) without any spacer... as with fn2 it would be the same story... oem wheels will need 10mm and longer studs
  12. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

EVO8 wheels :D 215/40 tyres
  13. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

14. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

first offroad ep3 :D 225/50R17...
  15. Mav3r

Mav3r's NHB EP3

swap rails from ep with some welding ;)
Back