• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MB Legacy

1. M

Dead Battery Cold Start see below any advice please!!! Thank You!!

Already knew that [emoji23][emoji23] i meant the ECU to avoid the car from cutting out i thought there was a way of doing it thanks for the reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

@SteveTypeRGT - Thank you tried it already and ordered a new Alternator along with a new Battery since it needed replacing. @Blueboy - thank you for the reply how do i do the process when changing to a new battery?? Again guys thanks for the replies Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

Hello people need your help with something, this morning when i tried starting my car everything was ok until i’ve put the key into the ignition and on the second click where the dashboard lights normally come on it did and then completely went off as if i had a dead Battery obviously it failed...
  4. M

Engine Overheating Please Help!

Cheers Mate will do it as soon as i get the car in thanks again [emoji1417][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Engine Overheating Please Help!

Hey guys need your help with a little something my mate has a Honda Civic 1.6 2004 EP shape 5Dr on he's way home he noticed that the car was overheating so he pulled over to check it out and like and idiot he popped the radiator cap off and all this chocolate liquid came out but didn't look as...
  6. M

Gearbox Issue Help or advise needed PLEASE!

Will do thank you so much Norv [emoji1420][emoji1417] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

So what exactly happened this morning while on high rev say at about 5k it wouldn't go into 3rd gear fully the. Went i let go the clutch it felt like the car was in neutral got kind of scared in case i ruin anything brought the car back to neutral then a stop and decided to try again it was...
  8. M

Hey Norv just took out the CTR for another test drive because when i finished work didn't really get the chance to high rev and everything was ok it only seemed to do it this morning its left me baffled any ideas??? Could it be gearbox oil ?? I am looking to do a change soon anyways what could...
  9. M

Norv any chance i could PM your contact no. Or i could give you mine so i could explain more clearly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

Didnt make no crunch noise but yeh revs were building up speed was droping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

Hey guys so this morning i was driving to work but before i do i have this habit of warming up the engine before setting off, while making way to work decided to pop the vtec in a lovely straight road just love the sound and the kick [emoji28] since it was early morning anyways while shifting...
  12. M

HKS Mid Pipe Problem PLEASE HELP

Hey guys need little advice on what i could do about my mid pipe, so i recently purchased Eibach lowering springs 30mm all round. Managed to do the front only and sits pretty nice the back is still sitting on standard springs because i kind of ran out of time to sort it out, anyways when i took...
  13. M

Eibach Springs Knocking

Hey guys need your help i have just fitted my springs the other day got the Eibach Sportline 30mm all round but only manage to do the front as i am waiting on one of my mates to drop off the rest of my tools, took it out for a test drive and everything was fine until today i realise that every...
  14. M

Colour Code on my EP3 **NightHawk Black** THANK YOU

Cheers Loxy your the best!!! [emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. M

Colour Code on my EP3 **NightHawk Black** THANK YOU

Could someone tell me where i could find the colour code for my car EP3 please Thanks Kevin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back