• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mdowlut

1. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

:lol: Well the i8 is my new daily driver
  2. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

Mostly because the i8 is full of technology and £0 road tax and amazing mpg
  3. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

The technology inside this car is amazing and it drives amazing. 4 years old and still looks relevant by today's standards
  4. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

Thank you! :o
  5. mdowlut

Bye FK8, hello i8

So decided it was time to part ways with the FK8 after only 3 months of ownership. Change came about due to an long-term injury to my leg which makes manuals harder for me right now. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the new ride:
  6. mdowlut

AIB Insurance

Hello and welcome, I'm looking for a quote for a new vehicle so will be calling you in the morning :)
  7. mdowlut

FK8 Anyone else falling out of love with their FK8

Mine too. Loving it so much more than my FK2. Easier to daily, and fun round the bends :p
  8. mdowlut

New to Honda with my FK8

Welcome, loving the car & garage size
  9. mdowlut

FK8 Quality issues

I find the brake squeal on my FK8 to be a lot better than my FK2 was, that car used to screech.
  10. mdowlut

FK8 Goodbye my beloved black edition :'( , hello FK8

Can you recommend anywhere to get a decent PPF fitted?
  11. mdowlut

Definitely wish I had a garage :(
  12. mdowlut

:lol::lol: so the missus cant get me, yeah I have a faraday bag, disklock, CCTV and more :P
  13. mdowlut

Well actually its kinda lucky I live on a super busy road, always busy day & night. Not much opportunity to steal unnoticed, also there is always someone at home.
  14. mdowlut

Yeah I have a few tricks up my sleeve for security, and my area is very low crime rate + police patrol this road heavily at night
  15. mdowlut

Absolutely love it :p
Back