• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by MeisterR

1. MeisterR

Affordable Track Focused Coilovers Concerns?

Ohlins DFV would equal to the GT1 in terms of how it is specified and designed. They are designed of for the same thing, which is a fast road & track setup. Going to a higher springs rate basically will bring the rear bias up meaning the car will want to rotate more. Push the tyres a little...
  2. MeisterR

Replied you, we got a few option so drop me an E-mail. :) This would be an option that we are pushing for also, if someone interested in a more serious track setup. The GT1 internal also add a level of compliancy to the suspension, but the springs rate are going to be stiff so it won't be...
  3. MeisterR

Affordable will be sub £1,000 mark, so these will be ZetaCRD level suspension but with more focus directly on track use. The GT1 are custom build, and this setup will allow a more track focused GT1 also. But in terms of performance, the GT1 will be superior and the best 1-way adjustable the...
  4. MeisterR

We at MeisterR are always listening to customers feedback and working on new ideas. A very common request we get are Affordable "Track Focused" Suspension. These will be suspension are are design for track performance and generally use sticky compound / semi-slick tyres. The springs rate...
  5. MeisterR

I'm thinking of getting some Meiser R coilovers for my dc5

Let us know how it goes, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Especially on those track days, as the top end of the damping adjustment really make a huge difference in how the suspension work the tyres. You will end up with much sharper steering response as well as better grip. Jerrick
  6. MeisterR

I'm thinking of getting some Meiser R coilovers for my dc5

Well, one thing I can assure you that the MeisterR ZetaCRD isn't the same as anything else with a different lick of paint. For starter, locking collars were engineered by us and currently under UK patent pending status... so no one else in the world can use that collar design... unless they...
  7. MeisterR

Trophy Finish for MeisterR at first National Auto-Solo Event

A video of the final run that got us our 3rd place finish. Took 3rd place by 0.064 seconds, it was very close racing. :) https://youtu.be/1DWypS8wtlE Hope you guys enjoy watching the run. Jerrick
  8. MeisterR

Trophy Finish for MeisterR at first National Auto-Solo Event

So the past weekend we attended our first National Auto-Solo event. The 2017 Tire Rack College Station Championship Tour, and it was certainly an experience. https://www.scca.com/articles/2005718-2017-tire-rack-college-station-championship-tour-event-recap Our team went into the competition...
  9. MeisterR

2017 MeisterR Coilovers pictures and Members Reviews.

MeisterR made a lot of changes in 2016, and I am sure many of our members have done a lot to their car also. We want to get some fresh update for 2017, and we want to see what members have to say about their MeisterR coilovers. We would like some pictures (with a MeisterR sticker preferred...
  10. MeisterR

which coilovers

Many thought about that and TUV, and sadly it isn't true. That is why you will find some £200 coilovers from Germany / E-bay that have TUV certification. If you are willing to step through the trouble, most things can get TUV… it is just a matter of cost to the supplier. As for your experience...
  11. MeisterR

which coilovers

I think you may want to talk to your automotive engineer friend again regarding this. Coilovers do use stiffer springs, but that is because it can run a stiffer springs and have acceptable road compliancy due to the adjustable dampers. Now I won't say all coilovers manufacturer know what they...
  12. MeisterR

which coilovers

Right, I just saw this so I chime in information, then you guys can decide what you want. 1. What are you using the car for? If it is fast road & track use, coilovers can deliver a compliant ride as well as better road manner. But it will depend if the company making the coilovers know what...
  13. MeisterR

UK Drift Champion explains MeisterR Coilovers adjustments

Those who have watch this will know that this video was just a bit of a light hearted joke. :) However, it seems there might be some genuine interests in this topics. So if you guys want me to make an actual technical article on suspension adjustments, let me know and I'll pull something...
  14. MeisterR

Can't decide which coilovers

Yes, Lewis is right in that the Zeta-R and Zeta-R Super Race have both been discontinued. The ZetaCRD+ is the replacement and our latest generation. The ZetaCRD+ uses the same springs rate as the old Zeta-R. The CRD valving however will make the suspension performance much better than before...
  15. MeisterR

Can't decide which coilovers

KW V2 is rebound only, so it doesn't even adjust compression. Which to me looking from a vehicle dynamic point of view is lacking if they are trying to do a good fast road & track day suspension. Changes in rebound change how the car feel, so you get less body roll on stiffer setting and that...
Back