• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mewpui

1. mewpui

17x7.0j p.c.d 5x100 e.t +50

Gutted! Thanks mate
  2. mewpui

17x7.0j p.c.d 5x100 e.t +50

Hi, anyone know if this size alloy fit a Ep3? 17X7.0J P.C.D 5X100 E.T +50 if not what will i need to make them fit?
  3. mewpui

My SS Ep3

Hi all, Here is my Ep3 had it for 9 years old with 41100 miles. mods Tegiwa intake Toda manifold Rbc intake Fujitsubo RM01a cat back Tegiwa etd Sfs hose Buddyclub condensor J's racing oil and rad cap Matt black cam cover from bren with red carbon plug cover Progress 24mm rear anti...
  4. mewpui

Engine spec/gear mods short shifter metal gear bush kit Tegiwa induction kit Toda manifold RBC...

Engine spec/gear mods short shifter metal gear bush kit Tegiwa induction kit Toda manifold RBC intake Hondata gasket BC condenser SFC intake hose Tegiwa etd Matt black cam cover/red carbon cover J's racing rad and oil cap Fujitsubo RM01a cat cack K-pro'd at Eurospec 239bhp 175ftlb @5500rpm...
  5. mewpui

Peromance part compatibility EP3/DC5/ATR/DC2

Sorry if its been posted before but is there a list of parts that can be fitted with minimum modification between EP3/DC5/ATR/DC2? things like strut braces, exhausts, manifolds etc
  6. mewpui

what sensor?

Hi, Anyone help me i.d this sensor please? its from a set of Defi gauges need to know if its repairable or will i have to get a replacement before i take it all to have the gauges fitted. Gauges are oil temp and water temp
  7. mewpui

Gauge locations

Anyone on here fabricate some? They can make good money
  8. mewpui

Gauge locations

Thanks Ped but i have a double din stereo so that's not suitable for me, I'm loving yours though Loxy not seen any like those before, where did you get them from?
  9. mewpui

Gauge locations

Hi, Has anyone got pictures of Defi's or any other gauges fitted please? In two minds of wether to have them in the pillar or above the centre console in a pod. I'm not to keen on the wires showing have seen some centre console cowls on eBay and pillar pod but still can't decide, any help...
  10. mewpui

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

Model Of Car Civic EP3 Year Of Car 2002 Mileage Covered 39000 Wheel BHP 188.8 Flywheel BHP 225.4 Dyno Manufacturer Euro spec 2000 Modifications Tegiwa intake, J's Racing mani with 2-1 pipe, Fujitsubo RM01A
  11. mewpui

New tyres needed, advice please.

I Have 215/45/17 fitted Falkens 452 on the front and kumo31 on the rear been wearing them because they came fitted with some alloys only fitted Bridgestone re040 fitted previously but find the 215/45/17 fitment better riding but you lose some steering feel due to higher side wall but suits the...
  12. mewpui

K-pro reset

jdm
  13. mewpui

K-pro reset

thats good to know the toda fits a lot better then the j's the j's was a bit blowy around the joints
  14. mewpui

K-pro reset

i have the tegiwa etd fitted i thought there all the same getting some engine mounts fitted before this one goes as well.
  15. mewpui

K-pro reset

shocking! looks like its not been welded lol
Back