• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Gauge locations

Hi,

Has anyone got pictures of Defi's or any other gauges fitted please? In two minds of wether to have them in the pillar or above the centre console in a pod.

I'm not to keen on the wires showing have seen some centre console cowls on eBay and pillar pod but still can't decide, any help appreciated.

Not a great picture but im in the middle of dismantling...
DSC_0610.jpg

Forsale if i can unwire them.

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Do seeker not do a pod like they do for the FN2 like the ones above?

Thanks Ped but i have a double din stereo so that's not suitable for me, I'm loving yours though Loxy not seen any like those before, where did you get them from?

Oh, they aren't mine, I've just been considering it.

The pod is by Seeker and they are just the new style Defis. I've not looked into if Seeker do them for the EP3 so was just throwing it in there in case anyone knew off hand.

Seeker don't do a pod like that for the EP3... I don't believe any manufactuerer does, out of the box - to get that sort of set-up one will need to get them custom made in all liklihood.

Back