• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mickey

1. M

Second year service - Recommend a dealership

Thanks guys, TGM is about a 2 minute drive from where I work so I'll pop down one lunch time and speak to them!!
  2. M

Any info on TGM? Pretty new here so not really sure who they/he is.
  3. M

Looking for a good dealership to go to for my second year service. I am in Surrey but happy to travel to a good dealership as everywhere here is very high priced and I have so far had pretty poor service at them. Would prefer somewhere close to the M3 area. I have heard good things about ADH...
  4. M

Locking Wheel Nuts

Thank you for your help
  5. M

Locking Wheel Nuts

Looking for some locking wheel nuts for type r. Guy has offered me his from his type r which he bought brand new and they came with it, but part number isn't the same as the one Honda quoted. Does anyone know if part number below is correct: 08W42-S6A-600H These ones came with his car so...
  6. M

Exhaust Rattle when cold

I had this the dealer fixed it when it went in for service and now it has started again. They just replace the rubbers on the exhaust.
Back