• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Second year service - Recommend a dealership

Looking for a good dealership to go to for my second year service. I am in Surrey but happy to travel to a good dealership as everywhere here is very high priced and I have so far had pretty poor service at them. Would prefer somewhere close to the M3 area.

I have heard good things about ADH in Winchester anyone got any experience of this dealership?

What about TGM? not a dealer but can keep your car in warranty by using Honda parts.

Scousefella said:
Lottie said:
What about TGM? not a dealer but can keep your car in warrenty by using Honda parts.

Good call. 8)

lol, beat me to it

Had Tom service my car last weekend. He is very helpful, thoroughly recommended

Mickey said:
Any info on TGM? Pretty new here so not really sure who they/he is.

www.tgmsports.co.uk

Tom is a good bloke, as is Kenny & Will.
TGM looked after my DC5.

My EP3 went from Wallington to Winchester for a service with ADH & the service was spot on tbh.

TGM would get my business.

Another shout for TGM here. 8) Wouldn't take mine anywhere else, their work, prices and service are all top notch. 8)

Thanks guys, TGM is about a 2 minute drive from where I work so I'll pop down one lunch time and speak to them!!

Back