• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by mikegregory

1. M

Lower fn2 seats

Is it possible to lower standard fn2 seats? I know there's the manual adjustment but I still would like them a lot lower. The driving position isn't the best. Ideas?
  2. M

air intake

Just buy my AEM induction instead. (-:
  3. M

Check system graphic / light is on

Yep got the motor plugged in this morning. The error was over fuelling in pot 1 and I can only think it was down to the AEM induction. Never had this happen before and seems too much of a coincidence for it not to be the induction. My mates garage said its possible because the induction will be...
  4. M

Thanks Loxy. Car ar was driving when the light came on so wasn't messing under the bonnet. I'm dropping in at a mates Subaru garage in the morning to stick it on the diagnostic. He seems to think its a sensor gone mad or just need restarting. If that doesn't work I'll disconnect battery etc as...
  5. M

The check system light has come on. I have a fn2 just been running an AEM induction which I've taken off tonight. No other lights are on just the check system. Engine is running fine etc. Any ideas? Do I need to take it to a dealer for a reset or can I do this somehow?
  6. M

FN2 2008 Door Sills

To get them off do you just pull? Don't want to break the clips. )-:
  7. M

FN2 2008 Door Sills

Is the type r writing on them already on the film or the metal? Does it come off with the metal polish etc? Also what metal polish? ps yours finished look nice. ;-)
  8. M

Leather or alcantara gear gaiter on fn2????

Let me know how you get on quality etc. Pics too (-; I'd order but holiday so no point till I'm back.
  9. M

FN2 2008 Door Sills

How are they attached to the car?
  10. M

Custom build exhaust fn2

Sounds good. They were zorstec near Bradford. Hmmmmm Ill find someone else or a used system I hope. )-:
  11. M

Can't decide if I should get leather alcantara? Life decision. Lol
  12. M

Sounds like you need to glue it to the old frame. Should be easy.
  13. M

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390771232681 Or http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161245825048 just search on eBay.
  14. M

Custom build exhaust fn2

I went to see my local custom performance exhaust builders (naming no names) and what they suggested for the cash was STUPID. They were going to leave the front silencer in, remove the back box etc and just replace with pipe work. They want just over £400 for this. Is it me or are they taking...
  15. M

Stupid question time.

Oh dear. Thanks for that and wow how much. Only need front ones really )-; I might just hack holes for the moment in a really bodged style.
Back