• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Check system graphic / light is on

The check system light has come on. I have a fn2 just been running an AEM induction which I've taken off tonight. No other lights are on just the check system. Engine is running fine etc. Any ideas? Do I need to take it to a dealer for a reset or can I do this somehow?

It could of thrown a light if you disconnected the MAF sensor while you had the key to position II. It would also of come on if you connected the MAF the other way round.

Disconnect the battery for 10 minutes and it should clear the light.

Thanks Loxy.

Car ar was driving when the light came on so wasn't messing under the bonnet. I'm dropping in at a mates Subaru garage in the morning to stick it on the diagnostic. He seems to think its a sensor gone mad or just need restarting. If that doesn't work I'll disconnect battery etc as you say.

(-;

Yep got the motor plugged in this morning. The error was over fuelling in pot 1 and I can only think it was down to the AEM induction. Never had this happen before and seems too much of a coincidence for it not to be the induction. My mates garage said its possible because the induction will be letting more air in so the ecu compensates etc. Sounds like it may have over compensated.

Back