• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mr Shez

1. Mr Shez

Picture request please

You're a star. I think i'm missing a few connectors and your pics pretty much have confirmed that. May have to take the bumper off again to see if some cables are behind etc. Cheers! :D
  2. Mr Shez

Picture request please

NIce one mate. Going to be getting the connectors/holders tomorrow and will use your pics as a guide :)
  3. Mr Shez

Picture request please

Sorry, should've mentioned. It's for pre-face please. I know the adaptors will be different but i've got them on order. It's mainly the dipped and main connector pictures i'm after as I want to put a set of hid's in. Any other pics that you may think is helpful, feel free to post them up too :)
  4. Mr Shez

Picture request please

That will be fantastic. Just need to see what i need so i can get rid of any unnecassary wires/cables. Thanks for your help bud :cool:
  5. Mr Shez

Picture request please

Hi guys. I am after a picture showing the block connectors behind each headlamp. I've changed my old headlamps over and cus morrettes were fitted, there are a lot of connections going somewhere and connections to be made. Everything has been taped off to prevent short circuiting. Cheers!
  6. Mr Shez

Offside wing removal... easy job or a bit of a pita?

Cheers. Will give them a try once i've looked at the wing and bumper from another prospective seller :)
  7. Mr Shez

Well, got to the place to pick the parts up and what a let down and a waste of a journey it was. I was told both parts were in immaculate condition with a tiny stone ship on the wing (which i wasn't bothered about). Got there and the wing was quite badly dented and a crack straight down the...
  8. Mr Shez

Cheers mate, will defo give it a try tomorrow, if not then tuesday. Will definately make sure i do things very carefully. As mentioned, i'm picking the bumper and wing up tomorrow and if the wing hasn't already been removed, i will be removing it myself and that will give me an idea of what you...
  9. Mr Shez

Basically, some nice person has decided to leave a lovely dent in my wing which has dislodged the bumper. Force mustve been quite hard as he/she has managed to crack a little bit of the bumper where it meets the headlight. Anyway I have sourced the wing (picking up on sunday, hopefully) and just...
  10. Mr Shez

Stick with springs or go for coilovers?

Yeah, it still has the bonnet and morrettes. I'm not usually a fan of the morrettes either but for some reason, they suit the car. As mentioned, apart from the wheels, everything is exactly how it is. Will definately get members car thread up soon :)
  11. Mr Shez

Got an LSD fitted already and a spoon brace is gonna go on when the coileys go on. The car was owned by a (possibly former) member on here and he has done some excellent mods on it. Check out my thread in the newbie section, there is a link within that that shows the specs of the car. The only...
  12. Mr Shez

Yeah, the springs are good and if i werent that bothered, i would keep them on and continue like normal. But, given what has been done and what i still plan to do with the car, the coileys are my best bet. Will keep the springs to one side when the changeover is done so if I do change my mind, i...
  13. Mr Shez

Handling mainly. Dont get me wrong, i do like the springs but they're just not for me hence the coilovers.
  14. Mr Shez

Hi guys. I recently purchased some d2 coilovers ready to go on my car. Now, the question i have is shalli keep the spoon springs i have on the car already and change the shocks over OR change the whole lot over for the d2's? Cheers
Back