• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Mugged Off

1. Mugged Off

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

Cheers buddy, was good to meet you. Yup! :D
  2. Mugged Off

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

Forgot this thread existed, you want an update on where I am with the build or with the claim? The claim was settled in March this year, all covered by third party and NCB given back, turned out the moped was covered on a traders insurance somehow. With the build, well, she's an entirely...
  3. Mugged Off

Bolt size? Mounting bolts for Brembo Calipers on the DC5.

As the header suggests I need to get hold of these from the guys I bought the Brembo calipers from, but they are in a pot of bolts. So Does anyone know the size these are so I can let them know? Cheers guys.
  4. Mugged Off

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Looking tidy buddy, I want this kit soon myself. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  5. Mugged Off

Earthing Kit

Genius, cheers John. :smt023
  6. Mugged Off

do you know this car??

I don't know the car but I do live next door to where they are selling it and the guys who own the shop.
  7. Mugged Off

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

Not noticable like the AEM, something to do with the mushroom design of the intake. Of course sat in traffic does always have an effect as always, but nothing a direct cold air feed can't handle. In short this kit is awsome! I highly recommend over the AEM IMO.
  8. Mugged Off

How-to Fit a HKS Racing Suction Reloaded kit to an FN2

In English! nice, I fitted mine with the dodgy pics and another FN2 present :)
  9. Mugged Off

Going to Japfest in Castle combe, want to do some of the track days with TRO and HOT but funds...

Going to Japfest in Castle combe, want to do some of the track days with TRO and HOT but funds are restricting me :( still should have some pennies coming in soon when I make a few sales at work. I'm down in sunny St Albans, your up in Saffron Walden I remember?
  10. Mugged Off

Ha ha! sweeet! hope your well mate. Nope avoided chav scooter attacks! although I think a mini...

Ha ha! sweeet! hope your well mate. Nope avoided chav scooter attacks! although I think a mini chav and a minature scooter had my fog light out!? so replaced that on the weekend :) Hows you my man? what events you going to this year?
  11. Mugged Off

Tar spots

Is this good on alloys?
  12. Mugged Off

Tar spots

Hellmans or another generic brand? lol might just stick with the AG stuff! Talking of tar spots my alloys are looking rubbish because of this.
  13. Mugged Off

FN2 FN2 Aircon ? Non GT ?

Dont forget the auto lights on the GT and the HID's :)
  14. Mugged Off

What tools are you using

I have a selection of pilfered shop use tools from back in the day when I ran a parts shop, I have three half inch rachets for some reason? guess you can't have too many. Other than my old man owns a garage and only has Snap-on and Mac, boy he has £1k's and £1k's of tools!
Back