• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by N417H4N

1. N417H4N

Facelift rear lights on a pre-facelift

Yes mate I've created a tutorial on it. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=83765
  2. N417H4N

whats the lowest spring you can buy for the ep3

Also on low profile tyres as well.
  3. N417H4N

I was told they're G-Max springs not 100% tbh.
  4. N417H4N

don't look that low, mine sits lower than that :|
  5. N417H4N

Rear Facelift Light Conversion (Using Original Plugs)

Right this guide will work both ways, if your wanting pre-facelift rear lights on a facelift this will also work to. There is no nasty wire cutting involved and you can keep your original plugs and can go back to your original lights if needed. Tools Needed: 1. Some Red 8amp Cable (Can be...
  6. N417H4N

My type r project

I want your headlight loom :(, could you post a close up photo of the loom if possible?
  7. N417H4N

Facelift rear lights on a pre-facelift

I've just fitted my facelift lights on my civic ep3 but the reverse light connected is diffrent, is there some sort of converter I can buy? If not how do other people manage to get there's to work? Thanks
  8. N417H4N

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

Why can't you just buy a harness converter? that converts the pre connection to the facelift connection? Similar to what DEPO do with their light...
  9. N417H4N

What do people prefer?

Just wondering what people views are on facelift rear lights? Do people prefer them to the pre face rear lights?
  10. N417H4N

Tired front bumper EP3 Facelift

MOD EDIT No sales outside of the classifieds section please. However, You are not permitted to advertise or post wanted ads until you have 50 posts and have been a member for at least 60 days.
  11. N417H4N

Pauls 02 satin silver ep3 CTR!

smart car, all I want to do to mine is facelift it, things are so expensive ***!
  12. N417H4N

Tired front bumper EP3 Facelift

is yours a faclift bumper?
  13. N417H4N

Tyres for ep3

Im running Toyo T1R's can't fault them.
  14. N417H4N

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

Blue doesn't really work on cosmic grey, needs a darker colour to compliment it.
  15. N417H4N

Cosmic Facelift Wheel colour

I wanted to do the opposite and mix my nhb with cosmic grey, NHB being the colour of my car. Thought about buying a cosmic boot and bonnet, dunno if it will look stupid ***.
Back