• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by N50pug

1. N

Code p0141 cant get eml light to stay off

would that not give the code for the other sensor then if it was that
  2. N

Code p0141 cant get eml light to stay off

Hey as title says just fitted a new cat and now I cant get the elm light to stay off says thers a fault way the lamba sensor after cat tried another second hand sensor in it and the light still keeps comeing on after a few seconds after I reset it
  3. N

Ep3 type r over fueling after decat

No never been mapped will just put cat back on tonight
  4. N

Ep3 type r over fueling after decat

Hey everyone i fitted a full stainless decat exhaust on my ep3 type r and it seems to be over fueling by the smell from the exhaust is this common seems to smoke a bit aswell in vtec am planning on sticking my cat back on at the weekend mileage is 144 thousand
  5. N

Raiseing ep3 type r back to standard height

Hey AV raised my ep3 type r back up to standard height at the front and am at the back now AV had to cut the dreaded bottom strut bolt it was a nightmare of a job and have put my standard Spring on the strut but cant seem to prise the arm down enough to slip the new bolts in the bottom of the...
  6. N

Whinging noise when foot off clutch ep3 type r 2002

Thanks loxy much appreciated am kinda new To Hondas had saxo vtss and 106 gtis most of the time but fancied a type r for the road had it about year and a half and love it
  7. N

Okay thanks but will be doing it myself going to get the exedy clutch kit for it 130 pound was worrying thinking it might be a bearing inside the gearbox
  8. N

Thanks guys hopefully it will last a while yet then will fit a new clutch kit with bearing over Christmas holidays I think from what I have heard it ain't a bad job taking a gearbox off an ep3
  9. N

Sounds like it but would it not make the noise when ur foot is on the clutch rather than off it could be a bearing in the gearbox :confused: any gearbox removal guides on this forum for ep3 type r
  10. N

Hey as title says got a whining noise when foot is of the clutch but when clutch is down it goes away any ideas clutch realise bearing ??
  11. N

Ep3 type r handbrake cables

Hey just wondering does anyone know how to remove the bracket for the handbrake cables the last one before it goes on the calpier need to take them of to put on the new cables Think it goes back through it but not sure :confused:
  12. N

Very bad night in ep3 type r

No don't have shelid but filter is high up in engine bay Filter was dry car runs spot though so am ruling that out will get a proper look at it tonight
  13. N

Found a blown 10 fuse under dash in car will try new 1 tonight as iv read ther any idea why no 5th or 6th gear
  14. N

K&n typhoon engine runs spot on though iv left the battery unplugged so will try it this mornin
Back