• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NathanCTR

1. NathanCTR

Vtec kicking in

Okay guys need some advice, my car has lots of mods skunk2 ultra series inlet manifold, skunk2 throttle body 70mm, rdx 410cc injectors, solid fab full system from manifold injen cai kpro mapped by romain on way home today this happened: vtec on full throttle kicks in at 3900. On way home giving...
  2. NathanCTR

Remap Fuels

Romain said this would be okay if it happened buy always try and stick to one Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. NathanCTR

Engine mounts

I got mine from eBay probably about £1 cheaper Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. NathanCTR

Engine mounts

Ebay tegiwa h tune funky power Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. NathanCTR

Engine mounts

Get the energy engine mount inserts Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. NathanCTR

Skunk 2 drop in cams

[emoji4] [emoji3] Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. NathanCTR

Skunk 2 drop in cams

What about the drag cartel drop ins? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  8. NathanCTR

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Happy dynos so about 250 on a proper dyno Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  9. NathanCTR

Skunk 2 drop in cams

Interested to hear too as I'm looking to get these Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. NathanCTR

Rear mugen spoiler

Hi guys fitted the spoiler Now I'm not sure if I missed something whilst fitting it but just been to get the washed and found under the high pressure jet I have water coming in here: It doesn't do it when it's raining even heavy rain. Was I supposed to put a bung somewhere or use something...
  11. NathanCTR

Civic Ep3 intake manifold recommendations

3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  12. NathanCTR

Just done days back to back 17 hours lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  13. NathanCTR

I am going to get to it asap so busy at work at the moment doing overtime 17 hour days at the moment but will get pics on sat and then Tues then start the thread them go from there Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  14. NathanCTR

Got so much to do fitting loads of parts on saturday then remapping on Tuesday with romain then 20th getting competition stage 2 clutch and lsd fitted then end of dec buying skunk2 pro series fuel rail with the honda 410cc injectors then end of jan skunk2 cams and head ported and polished then...
  15. NathanCTR

Tbh I only went with the skunk2 pro series inlet manifold because I got it with 25% discount and already had the skunk2 pro series throttle body Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Back