• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NaturallyAspirated

1. NaturallyAspirated

Nilfisk...

Hi, can anyone recommend me Nilfisk PW to buy I would like one that has all metal motor, brass fittings and one which comes with a minimum of 2 years warranty want a reliable machine :) Cheers folks!
  2. NaturallyAspirated

Mugen Type R No. 147

Hi, Am I right in saying this was in Avonvale Honda?
  3. NaturallyAspirated

**JDM Mats**

In that case I think I'll pass on buying the JDM mats lol, rather keep my standard ones and put the money towards something else.
  4. NaturallyAspirated

**JDM Mats**

Hi, Where can I get the red JDM Mats for the EP3?
  5. NaturallyAspirated

Normal headlight help. . . upgrade

Hope it is easy as it sounds... where do I mount the ballast boxes?? don't want to drill any holes... Also I'm what are your views of this shop http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/hid-conversion-kits-50w/honda-hid-kits/50w-honda-civic-kit-p-285.html this kit sounds promising comes with 2 Bulb holders...
  6. NaturallyAspirated

Yes my car is a facelift model... Okay so it should be pretty straight forward fitting the xenon kit all I need know is the bulb holders and to buy that xenon kit.
  7. NaturallyAspirated

Explain more about the modified bulb holders... why are they needed? about to buy the kit I linked up is it good quality do you reckon? cheers!
  8. NaturallyAspirated

Hi, So am I right in assuming I need the H1 kit will this one do http://www.hidkits.co.uk/h1-55w-xenon-hid-conversion-kits.html
  9. NaturallyAspirated

Hi, Could you post up a link to the HID kit please...
  10. NaturallyAspirated

Hi, My 2006 06 Civic Type R is fitted with standard non xenon headlamps and one of the headlamp bulb is out what kind of bulb does the civic type r take and also I want to upgrade the bulbs for example with these...
  11. NaturallyAspirated

xenons how to?

Hi, Can I retrofit Xenon headlamps to my ep3?.. how much are the costs roughly?... or is their an alternative availiable?? Await your responses :D
  12. NaturallyAspirated

Can't decide between the ATR and CTR

:lol: I don't need a car to attract girls mate I already have a lovely women which I will be marrying very soon, this thread hasn't gone well :p
  13. NaturallyAspirated

Lets face it lads the CTR's do attract a lot of attention and just to add the comment was purely for entertainment!!
  14. NaturallyAspirated

Hi, Guys I have recently bought a 2006 '06' Civic Type R and was thinking of keeping it alongside my Accord Type R, but I've recently been thinking is it really worth running and maintaining two cars? Now which should I keep the Accord Type R because its a four door saloon? or the Civic Type R...
  15. NaturallyAspirated

New nighthawk EP3

Stunning mate
Back