• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Can't decide between the ATR and CTR

Hi,

Guys I have recently bought a 2006 '06' Civic Type R and was thinking of keeping it alongside my Accord Type R, but I've recently been thinking is it really worth running and maintaining two cars? Now which should I keep the Accord Type R because its a four door saloon? or the Civic Type R which would attract loads of women as they think they can drive it too as it is the perfect size for them :lol:

What would you do if you were in my shoes??

Lets face it lads the CTR's do attract a lot of attention and just to add the comment was purely for entertainment!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets face it lads the CTR's do attract a lot of attention and just to add the comment was purely for entertainment!!

It will only attract the type of girl you dont want. Skiprats.

Anyway, why have two cars so closely linked and almost the same. Get something different.

If I were you, I'd maybe think about keeping the EP3 and getting something mental and cheap for a laugh, like a 300ZX :twisted: .

If you need a car to attract a girl, you fail pretty big at life.

Sell both cars and invest the cash in surgery.

Last edited by a moderator:
notgonewell.jpg

If you use a car to attract woman, you are a fool.
If a woman is attracted to a guy with a fancy car, she's a stupid b**ch only after money or some status.

My opinion, keep both cars...

However, if you can't afford the 2 cars and you really want a girl magnet, take this advice:

I really can't imagine girls being attracted to a civic type-R, unless they are 12-17 years old looking for something one of their own age can't provide them with: cigarettes, alcohol, money and sure, the ability to brag with her other 12-17y bacardi breezer drinking friends.

Any decent 22-30year aged woman would like the Accord more, no doubt...

Back