• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Neilb84

1. Neilb84

sc engine build :)

Right had my charger on for a month and i love it, I knew the quest for power would get me and it has! I drive the car quite hard so i think i should do some engine mods and get some more power :) Im thinking of these bits Intercooler water or meth injection low compression pistons rods...
  2. Neilb84

just ordered tts/rotrex kit for my ep3 any one have one?

in a word mate awesome mines 300 at the wheels so about 340 ish at the fly, its so smooth no lag at all but you have no vtec kick still its fast :) And i can still get 320-350 miles to a tank and thats not being miss daisy
  3. Neilb84

I can't wait your gonna love it, sounds immense seems to be better on fuel at cruising speed, if you have a loud exhaust be prepared for it to be a lot louder!Its getting mapped next Friday :) at tts
  4. Neilb84

shes up and running on a base map now :) its a lot louder than before, and the throttle response is instant
  5. Neilb84

Im from leigh-on-sea mate
  6. Neilb84

No pics but could take one, they push fit into the new mani and the std rail slides back on top im sure you can still use the kit with the aem rail !
  7. Neilb84

I like the cooler too i think it looks the nuts :) i wanted to mount it on the bottom of the slam where the horns are but i would of needed to move them, May paint it black as you can see it behind the grill Yep had to cut about 15-20mm out of the slam could maybe do with a bit more if it rubs
  8. Neilb84

Been fitting it today in the breaks between the rain heres a few pic's
  9. Neilb84

I got this box today :)
  10. Neilb84

Bedding in a new clutch

just run mine in for 500miles In the paperwork it says 500miles minimum 750 is ideal, im sure they say to cover them selfs have always done 500miles in the past and never had a prob
  11. Neilb84

Not a happy bunny today thought ill save the old map from my kpro today incase i want to return it to std ever and they have locked it Grrr i paid for it should be mine not happy now i think you lot were right in saying cpl were c*n*s
  12. Neilb84

Valve Clearance questions

Seems the most logical way, cant understand why its missing from the honda manual At least its done right then thats the main thing
  13. Neilb84

i see artech have a webby but are the part of eurospec? bit confused who to call now!
  14. Neilb84

Sam mapped my scooby when i had it and did an awesome job with 2 maps high and low boost! I will give artech a buzz then to have a chat with him! There is a company called track and road who mapped my throttle boddied rallye did a very good job, they then mapped my mates rotrex charged one...
  15. Neilb84

Valve Clearance questions

its very easy job bout an hour ish
Back