• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Nightrunner

1. Nightrunner

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Yeah dude it's coming on well thanks! Sorted a few aesthetic mods and springs, also kept the wheels and tyres from the EP so it's a bit different :) might start a thread on here but it's not going to go too far. All the best with yours dude
  2. Nightrunner

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Great progress being made dude, glad to see the Prem seats went in well! I'll be keeping an eye on your thread :)
  3. Nightrunner

Ash's Polished Metal FK2 (5th Honda, 4th Type R)

Could it be heat soak? Would explain the hesitation at low RPM, or needs mapping? Just suggestions :)
  4. Nightrunner

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Appreciate that dude, real shame indeed. As you say i'm all good and have moved on so no real harm done. Thanks for all the messages everyone, really great community to be a part of. Especially meeting up with a few of you to sell parts, great to put faces to the names. I'll be back :)
  5. Nightrunner

Yep that is the 90 degree one I had, the following link is to the straight spacer I also got; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282292608306 Never had an EML with those even before mapping. Only time it came on was when one of them pulled out of the socket. Once back in it went off :)
  6. Nightrunner

Hi dude, thanks for the note, really sucked! Ah I had a similar situation, we used a 90 degree spacer and straight spacer in the first place to get rid of the EML, obviously sorted once k100'd, I think that gave it enough extra length to connect. The one post flexi was really stretching it!
  7. Nightrunner

Talents don't run much past rounding off screws/shearing off heads of bolts, but I do what I can! Do appreciate the advice and will look into it as that is interesting to buy a whole new front, but then it comes to welding/riveting back in place and it's more than I'm willing to do with the...
  8. Nightrunner

Appreciate the comments guys, to quote Arnie, I'll be back.
  9. Nightrunner

Just the section which is by the rad, it might not be structural but it's welded to the bottom of that section so can't be removed and replaced, and I'm not wanting to be bending things back or paying someone else to do so. If it was purely aesthetics and the rad that needed doing then I'd have...
  10. Nightrunner

Sat behind a car at a tight junction on a b-road, looked to see a car coming so we're waiting. The car goes past so I look down the road and begin to move forward and the lady infront decides it's a good place to just sit and dawdle. By the time I look back I'm in the back of her, just really...
  11. Nightrunner

Appreciate that dude, real shame indeed. Just before I could finally head out on track and push myself as well, will get my opportunity again soon enough
  12. Nightrunner

Yeah not good Loxy :( The car was really getting there too!
  13. Nightrunner

So it's not been a good few weeks... Cat C write off, bought it back to fix and sell/keep, but after taking the front end off this weekend and seeing the bent chassis panels, i'm just gonna break it if no one buys it as it is now. So holla at me if you want it or any parts...
  14. Nightrunner

Sweet, have only heard good things about those. Let us know what you think dude.
  15. Nightrunner

Fair enough, all very useful parts though! What tyres you going for this time? Think I saw you had R888's before on your thread.
Back