• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NORRO

1. NORRO

FK2 FK2 general discussion

GM Grey, best colour in my opinion.
  2. NORRO

Yes mate i do.
  3. NORRO

Did 40 last Thursday and another 40 today. Looks as if we will be doing 40 a day, rather than the normal 30, to catch up. They are on their way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. NORRO

:smt038:smt038:smt038:smt038 Nothing to add at the moment. Patience my friend, patience !
  5. NORRO

The same as a standard Civic !
  6. NORRO

A mixture of UKDM, JDM and Euro.
  7. NORRO

Hello Loxy, sorry for late reply, not been on here for a while. I have heard nothing about further delays or anything about airbag shortages. We are still doing 30 CTR's a day, some of which are for the JDM. Patience is in order here i think !!!!!!!!!!
  8. NORRO

Not really, not when the **** at Calais is out of our control. Things do go wrong during production, especially when we are kicking out 600 cars a day [4 different models too] !
  9. NORRO

There will always be delays with a brand new car. Problems do occur occasionally throughout the production process, even when well into the production of any model. Some of your delays may be due to a parts shortage that we had at HUM. The mess at Calais a few weeks back meant that we had to...
  10. NORRO

Hope you're all enjoying your new R's. Here's another useless bit of info.................. .............as we at HUM prepare to produce the JDM Type R, towards the end of our shift today we had a very important Type R to build. This one was for Honda's new president, Takahiro Hachigo. So no...
  11. NORRO

Test drove one this afternoon. A very pleasant experience. A comfy day to day cruiser, and a beast when required ! Then climbed back into my 1.6 diesel !
  12. NORRO

We have had a few in lately. Already training for the new model Civic. We have a body in our dept at the moment, which i haven't seen, but will soon when we get our training input.
  13. NORRO

Dont worry Loxy, all will be well by the time you get yours. We are banging out 30 a day at the moment. Have just done a few for the Japanese Motor Show, ready for full pro for Jap market soon. Im test driving one on Monday, looking forward to seeing what its all about !
  14. NORRO

I believe they will be dealer fitted.
  15. NORRO

All ready to go......
Back