• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Good news but still not getting one.

The wife's next car is looking like a toss up between the HR-V and X1 or if they are too small then CR-V and X3, maybe even throw in a Qashqai into the mix.

What I do know is that because I'm buying my car new this time round, then the wife's will have to be new too... I guess that will give Honda a chance to atone for the cock up of this time if we go down that route.

That experience will determine whether I'll look at the 10G, because at the moment I'm not that enamoured of the Honda buying experience.

What about a Skoda Yeti, John? Everyone I know that's had one or has been in one for a while say they are amazing cars for what they do.

I guess. I know Ben and Neil like their Octavias but I've never been much into the VAG stable.

They're very ugly cars but I've heard nothing but good things about the Yeti. Pretty sure Clarkson loved it too.

Did 40 last Thursday and another 40 today.

Looks as if we will be doing 40 a day, rather than the normal 30, to catch up.

They are on their way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you enlighten us to the actual issue or confirm if it was just a parts delay or fault based?

Can we please hear this from Honda themselves :( and I mean some official info. Probably not gonna happen... Any official info at all would be nice...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good to hear they're back I production and good to hear of the extra 10 per day to try and kill the back log

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thats why this info needs to come from Honda. And if it is of importance, im sure they will tell at some point. At least I hope...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There is a memo going out to the dealers on the 5th apparently. If Honda want to redeem themselves it'll have some info.

Too late for me personally but there are people out there who are riding it out, and obviously people who have taken delivery already want to know the score.

Drive it until they go. They'll surely be covered by warranty. I wouldn't be nursing the car too long for fear of something wrong. Get it ran in and enjoy it.

Back