• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by NORTS

1. NORTS

S2000 & NSX S2000 production - Finished.

Good, hopefully mine won't be worth 10p by the end of the year. Hybrid cars only from on. :( I suppose they will just start sticking the the Type R badge on them though after a while.
  2. NORTS

Ep3 vs DC5 0-60

DC5 - 0-60 6.0secs 0-100 14.89secs EP3 - 0-60 6.57secs 0-100 16.85secs EP3 BHP/Ton = 166.25Bhp DC5 BHP/Ton = 185.99Bhp
  3. NORTS

alloy wheel cleaner?

What's the best stuff you can buy from Haulfrauds? Used the Megs hot rims before but thought it was over priced for what it did. Trying to get rid of like dark liquid type stains.
  4. NORTS

S2000 & NSX V10 NSX development cancelled :(

Just read they are now cancelling the development of the S2000 replacement as well. Boring Honda's for the new few years only then! That's me not buying a Honda next.
  5. NORTS

FN2 New 'Soon to be' Owner

You keeping the Merc? Would personally rather have that than the CTR. :confused:
  6. NORTS

FN2 Credit Crunch FN2s

Check my previous post on the 1st page. ;)
  7. NORTS

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

Beardo is right, buy a fast car!
  8. NORTS

FN2 Credit Crunch FN2s

You can get the GT brand new for £14,200 now. :eek: Although don't because they are chavs cars apparently according to PH :lol: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=618854&i=0
  9. NORTS

My EP3 - RIP

What were the last three letters of the reg just out of interest?
  10. NORTS

S2000 & NSX S2K Q

Any more pics of the car?
  11. NORTS

S2000 & NSX HELP!!!

Just a Green Induction Kit, sounds mental in VTEC :twisted: More deeper VTEC screem than what i got on the K20. Not really a performance mod more just for noise.
  12. NORTS

CTR Insurance????

Wrong section?
  13. NORTS

S2000 & NSX HELP!!!

Had mine about 2.5years with no problems at all. If you don't need a boot and 4 seats then they are awesome. Just don't push to hard in the wet when you're new to it. They have been known to bite! :twisted: Also get an insurance quote first as well as a few people have been shocked of the...
  14. NORTS

S2000 & NSX My naked................. rear end ;)

Stock looks better. The new one sticks on like a sore thumb from behind. Looks good side on and from above just not from behind.
  15. NORTS

FN2 White FN2 review

For that money it needs more power. Bit of a let down............
Back