• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by nosman

1. nosman

FK2 The 100k mile FK2!

I went for OEM shocks, got them from Tegiwa as they were cheaper than Honday. ( my Right hand side shock had a leak at 50k miles ) . I do a fair amount of trackdays so I use the kerbs a bit so that prob didn't help things. Glad the car is holding up for ya buddy.
  2. nosman

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm on EBC yellowStuff on the rears and there ok. Done one trackday with them and there about half worn.
  3. nosman

EP3 Facelift vs Prefacelift headlights

The facelift headlights will line up without an issue. They mount exactly the same . You just need to adapt the wiring to suit.
  4. nosman

FK2 Lots of talk about FK8 Values. FK2?

Due to lack of stock. It's the classic supply and demand. Also, as the FK8 is now out of production then the prices will prob rise a bit more .
  5. nosman

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Gutted for you both but at least your ok and it's the trackcar rather than the daily. I bloody hate standing water ! .. Hope you get it all sorted soon pal. Shame the red flag did not come out sooner.
  6. nosman

ep3 Track/Race clutch recommendations

You should be able to get away with an Excedy standard clutch. ( that's what I used, I'm approx 245bhp ) and works well on track. Otherwise got for a Stage 1 Excedy.
  7. nosman

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Rich at Performance autoworks will see you right buddy. I've got Combe booked for 10th Sept directly with them. I'm hoping to get out on track before then but it's looking unlikely atm. Let me know if you plan on booking anymore dates Chris, and see if we an link up etc. Would be good to catch...
  8. nosman

5 year servicing package

Deffo worth getting GAP insurance. Piece of mind . The rest I would not bother.
  9. nosman

Transport

You would be better taking a train up there and use the drive back to get used to the car. That way you can at least inspect the car before signing it off and will prob be more fun that way. Just keep an eye on the speedo.
  10. nosman

FK8 Possible new fk8

I also went from an EP3 to an FK8. There great cars. Echo what is said above. I got the dealer to rebferb my alloys and they kept the red stripe. Check for gearbox lockout 3rd to 4th and 5th to 4th. Also might be worth checking the rear lights for condensation as this was an issue on early cars...
  11. nosman

EP3 Thinking of trading in for a 2020 - thoughts?

Reviewers prob have not been in a car with coilovers on .. That's a whole new level of sniffness . Everything else seems "softer" after that . LOL
  12. nosman

EP3 Thinking of trading in for a 2020 - thoughts?

Great mini review Matt. I think the improvments are tweeks to an already great car. Brake pedal travel has been improved by 15% according to Honda so should be sharper. Let us know how you get on with the LogR app as I know some guys in the USA say car needs to be up to temp before they start...
  13. nosman

EP3 Boost Blue

It looks better in the flesh but i'm still not a fan. ( personal choice )
  14. nosman

EP3 Boost Blue

I saw my first boost blue one this morning going towards Barnet.
  15. nosman

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I do find it strange that it only seems to be FK8's that have this problem and, as far as i'm aware not the FK2's and there reportedly the sames boxes.
Back