• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by =[Nubbie]=

1. =[Nubbie]=

Just polished and waxed the car

beautiful
  2. =[Nubbie]=

400+ bhp ctr

someone lend me 16k please! :D
  3. =[Nubbie]=

why can't people park

dude its all jealousy, i had the exact same thing done to me a while back, i parked as far forwards as possible to not block someone driveway, and im guessing the driveways owner decided to park his car as close to mine as possible, 1000000 point turn to get out!
  4. =[Nubbie]=

cream leather interior

cheers for that, i'll let him know =] (he shuda bought a type r :P)
  5. =[Nubbie]=

cream leather interior

lol thats kinda jokes, im just asking on behalf of a friend who owns the bimmer, just thought i'd post here cos you guys have way more knowledge than me
  6. =[Nubbie]=

cream leather interior

hey does anyone know a good body shop that will do cream leather interiors for a bmw 3 series, preferably around south/east london. thanks in advance
  7. =[Nubbie]=

Head Unit Fitting

i want pics! :D
  8. =[Nubbie]=

Head Unit Fitting

but without the facia wouldnt there be a gap? i havn't seen it yet but i would imagine it would be pretty unsightly.
  9. =[Nubbie]=

Head Unit Fitting

omg thats perfect! ruff ure the man! :D
  10. =[Nubbie]=

Halp!

hehe figured u guys would say that. ah well just gonna wait a while. just gotta try win the lottery and im sorted eh. ty for the replies :D
  11. =[Nubbie]=

Head Unit Fitting

ty for the link, but that talks about putting on a mount. maybe i wasnt clear sorry, but i meant the top unit where the cd goes in.
  12. =[Nubbie]=

Head Unit Fitting

This has probably been asked a couple hundred times before, but I can't find any links or pictures members have put up. As the title suggests, my problem is in fitting the head unit. I'm looking to buy a new unit for the 55 ep3 but I noticed that where the old unit is to the left is a slant...
  13. =[Nubbie]=

Halp!

ah yeah sorry, 55 cosmic type r
  14. =[Nubbie]=

Halp!

19yr old, passed a week ago, need insurance!! any ideas where would be the cheapest? im talking about £2k and below, lowest quote ive got was from 4youndrivers and that was 6k or shud i just sit out for 2 years and wait till im 21
Back