• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by olliejthomsonrslep3

1. olliejthomsonrslep3

Grinding/rattling sound

Hi all started my ep3 up after it’s not been driven for nearly 48hrs and for a second I could hear this grinding/rattling sound, my first thought was it’s the starter not disengaging (the k20 sneeze) The car only makes this sound after not been driven for a few days and not ever after switching...
  2. olliejthomsonrslep3

Timing chain & tensioner

Sorry for the three topics new to the forum and wanted to generate more answers. I’ve tried to delete the other two however I cannot see a way to do so. Thanks for the time and advice I’ve got l the guides as well. Agreed I think at 140k it’s worth doing when I’ve got the cash. Was very...
  3. olliejthomsonrslep3

Timing chain & tensioner

Thanks for the advice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. olliejthomsonrslep3

Timing chain advice

Some clear advice would be great. After reading on fb pages, speaking to the previous owner of my ep3 and My local Honda dealer, I’m getting very mixed advice on when to change the timing chain, tensioner and guides etc… So far I’m sticking to what Honda told me. I was told the chain should...
  5. olliejthomsonrslep3

Timing chain

Some clear advice would be great. After reading on fb pages, speaking to the previous owner of my ep3 and My local Honda dealer, I’m getting very mixed advice on when to change the timing chain, tensioner and guides etc… So far I’m sticking to what Honda told me. I was told the chain should...
  6. olliejthomsonrslep3

Timing chain & tensioner

Back