• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Pero

1. Pero

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Nice car, but I always wonder why anyone would destroy the handling(and look imo) of a car by having it stanced like that.
  2. Pero

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

Who are you? The insurance police? Lol
  3. Pero

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Nope, no wires crossed. See my post above.
  4. Pero

Read a few pages back when I highlighted this and was told by your tuning company that changing the compression wouldn't make much difference. I'm glad you've seen the light. ;)
  5. Pero

Interesting. Why have you decided this? :lol:
  6. Pero

My DC2 Type R (Turbo)

My neck of the woods. Maybe I'll see you on the road one day. ;)
  7. Pero

I wish you all the best. I've had my own ups and downs with a 600bhp build and I'm running a very similar turbo/wastegate setup as you. :)
  8. Pero

When I said in my first post you won't be able to make the power on the standard compression, you said, "Compression won't make much difference". But now you say you won't be running the standard compression ratio after all. There is no way you can run serious boost(50psi??) on the standard...
  9. Pero

Well it will be very impressive if you could get 800bhp on pump fuel with the standard compression ratio!
  10. Pero

In that case I presume you will be running race fuel?
  11. Pero

I'm surprised no one's mentioned the word lag with your turbo. A 6266 is a big turbo for a 2 liter. I guess you won't notice it as much at the moment as the standard engine is running a CR of 11.5:1 if I remember correctly. If you go forged and run the same compression ratio, you'd never be...
  12. Pero

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

All that money spent on making the car look nice. I hope you're going to give the engine some attention. ;) Car's looking good by the way.
  13. Pero

Where to buy modded S2000's?

I just want something fast that I can enjoy over nice sunny weekends, go to meets and drives with mates. My current tuner is actually rebuilding an S2000 turbo in the next week or so. He lived in Dubai and had his own S2000 turbo, so he's pretty clued up. I guess for that sort of power I'd be...
  14. Pero

I would only use the car over weekends. I'm using my Coupe as an everyday car and the running costs are crippling. Not to mention all the mileage you rack up.
  15. Pero

Around 600bhp.
Back