• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by PhunkmasterD

1. PhunkmasterD

E10 petrol

The engine will be fine but your fuel lines will disintegrate due to the rubber used in them. If your car is pre 2010 you will probably need new fuel lines
  2. PhunkmasterD

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

ahh, Loxy is on my friends list.. I think his name is Dominic... I thought to myself that you looked a bit different from the photos I remember. Thats some impressive figures you have on your FN2:)
  3. PhunkmasterD

Loxy... You wouldnt be the same Loxy that used to be part of an XBL gaming forum would you?
  4. PhunkmasterD

Dont be silly...you dont have to go through the ballache of changing your exhaust everytime you want to go out on track. If I could get the same power without the noise then I would
  5. PhunkmasterD

Bitey...lol Im already on CTRO and dont have any problems... im not getting protective and im fine with a bit of banter, just some newbies to forums like this may not be. As i said the users that have spent a fortune may be really unfortunate in the total power output and I may of just been...
  6. PhunkmasterD

Well i stand corrected :lol:, but i never said that 260bhp was impossible... not sure who your ex is though
  7. PhunkmasterD

By unlilenced i mean i wasnt running a bung.. the £30 bung you can by to put in it.. Never at any time did I state that it was right or wrong to have a loud car and if truth be known, i prefer sleepers everytime...there just not that cheap to construct Here's a question for your friendly...
  8. PhunkmasterD

That is nice, well It would be quieter if I had the cash for a twin loop, i mean an unsilenced Spoon N1 (I have heard that adding the silencer can restrict it somewhat, although I have no proof).. Im still running prc inlet as I didnt have the cash to switch it to an RBC .. 260bhp is nice for N/A
  9. PhunkmasterD

Ok here is a small note... not every k20 comes out of the factory the same, some with 197 some more some less.. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1065/87/91/512426259/n512426259_1518247_8832.jpg This is a link to my dyno at TDI north where i had the initial work done...
  10. PhunkmasterD

So it had a 3.2 litre engine then.... it will obviously have more power as its a straight 6 not a 4 cylinder
  11. PhunkmasterD

So was your BMW a 2.0 N/A car? I can talk to my passenger (dont have any rear seats as im not a taxi). I drive my CTR everyday, I dont get headaches as the noise goes out the back and 130dB's only comes about when im on full throttle so by the time the noise comes out the back im long gone...
  12. PhunkmasterD

AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1, Unsilenced B-Pipe, Unsilenced Spoon N1, K-Pro
  13. PhunkmasterD

I had a dc sports 4-2-1 with an unsilenced b-pipe and a spoon N1, so tell me... when im producing 240bhp and 166ftlb torque with an accompanied noise of a fighter jet.. that i did it just for the noise... the noise was a by product that i love
  14. PhunkmasterD

Im getting a 70RR setup with a custom manifold and a 2.4 engine...should be nice and loud
  15. PhunkmasterD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150096417691260&set=vb.512426259&typ e=2&theater not sure this will work, but this is a short one of me on the way back from Brands Hatch
Back