• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150096417691260&set=vb.512426259&typ e=2&theater[/video]

not sure this will work, but this is a short one of me on the way back from Brands Hatch

Mine was pretty loud dc mani de cat and hks hi flow 409 loidest in my area anyway easily iver 120db

Loudest ive heard probably has to be either Harv's teg when it was unsilenced or the RX-7 we had on that same tunnel run.

Need to hear Karl's in the flesh though.

Can someone explain why the fcuk you want just the loudest as opposed to the best performance & most aesthetically pleasing?

Carry on boy ricers

Can someone explain why the fcuk you want just the loudest as opposed to the best performance & most aesthetically pleasing?

Carry on boy ricers

I don't know if you've ever been in a seriously loud car, when you accelerate with some vigour and the whole car starts to vibrate, you can feel it buzzing the air in your bronchial tubes it's that powerful. Certainly not something you'd want in an everyday car, you'd go deaf, but in a weekend pride and joy car, it can be quite exhilirating. Your neighbours will despise you though.

Carry on boy ricers

I had a dc sports 4-2-1 with an unsilenced b-pipe and a spoon N1, so tell me... when im producing 240bhp and 166ftlb torque with an accompanied noise of a fighter jet.. that i did it just for the noise... the noise was a by product that i love

I don't know if you've ever been in a seriously loud car, when you accelerate with some vigour and the whole car starts to vibrate, you can feel it buzzing the air in your bronchial tubes it's that powerful. Certainly not something you'd want in an everyday car, you'd go deaf, but in a weekend pride and joy car, it can be quite exhilirating. Your neighbours will despise you though.

I have been in some loud cars, but it just ****es me off tbh. Instantly makes me think of boy racers unless we're talking a Tubi, Akro or Supersprint on a Supercar.

I had a dc sports 4-2-1 with an unsilenced b-pipe and a spoon N1, so tell me... when im producing 240bhp and 166ftlb torque with an accompanied noise of a fighter jet.. that i did it just for the noise... the noise was a by product that i love

But my BMW made more than that at the wheels, sounded nice, but I could talk to my passenger & not get out with a headache after driving to Cornwall.

I have been in some loud cars, but it just ****es me off tbh. Instantly makes me think of boy racers unless we're talking a Tubi, Akro or Supersprint on a Supercar.

But my BMW made more than that at the wheels, sounded nice, but I could talk to my passenger & not get out with a headache after driving to Cornwall.

So was your BMW a 2.0 N/A car? I can talk to my passenger (dont have any rear seats as im not a taxi). I drive my CTR everyday, I dont get headaches as the noise goes out the back and 130dB's only comes about when im on full throttle so by the time the noise comes out the back im long gone....

My Impreza isn't as loud but has a lot more power but that is prepared for the track only and isnt economic at all, I love both noises as they are totally different sounds, F1 style rasp from the civic, the iconic sound of a boxer engine... the other sounds I want to own in my life are a v8 and a v12.

Also going back to your BMW, if it isnt a BMW M3 or M5; the cars dont feel alive..its not a driving experience its just a mode of transport

Dottys dc5.

Feels header, mugen twin loop, arc induction, rbc etc

260+ bhp and relatively quiet

[video=youtube;F55K6J5nFM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F55K6J5nFM0[/video]

You don't need noise to be powerful/quick.

What's an unsilenced n1 btw?

More sound does not equal more cool.

And 240bhp/166lbft?
Is that it??

[video=youtube;P9XVhfMpSjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9XVhfMpSjc&feature=related[/video]

AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1, Unsilenced B-Pipe, Unsilenced Spoon N1, K-Pro

240bhp?? Seems like pub figures to me from that setup. G's car had waaayyy more in the engine than that and even before the 2.4 displacement increase he was only just making over 240bhp, and his engine had prototype and first production parts from Skunk. I think whoever mapped your car, had either done it to produce as much power as possible without any thought to the mpg or longevity of the engine, or you've been lied to ;)

Back