• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Project90

1. Project90

Hand brake cables

well got up to edinburgh euro car parts and the lad said hes had this before with ep3's he thinks you have to get the integra cables or something as they are the same set up. but hes sure e can get them as he likes hondas aswell but he cant remember where he got them from so waiting till monday...
  2. Project90

Hand brake cables

i did see them but they look exactly the same as the 1's i have which were only £40 for the pair, the brackets do look diff way around though so might be a next purchase, i am going up to the edinburgh branch of euro car parts just to see what they say or if they have 2 diff cables
  3. Project90

Hand brake cables

Has any one bought hand brake cables from either carparts4less or eurocarparts if so was there any problems with them? i have had couple pairs now and the cables are listed as handed left and right but when i receive them both the cables are the same in regards to the brackets, all the brackets...
  4. Project90

FD2 Does this seem like a good deal?

you have go to love the price fixing that seemed to be going on there though, why was most of the getting upset he has put price down, if he needs the car to go and no one offering him anything @ 14 - 15k, gotta put the price down to suit. think i asked him about it too but the more I thought...
  5. Project90

Service question due soon, HELP!!

purchase your own oil aswell, might make it slightly cheaper, i tend to get 8l then you got the rest of it for the year and can get a good deal on buying 2 4l tubs of oil.
  6. Project90

My windscreen is on crack ...

who you insured with?, mine got cracked went in to auto glass and they sorted it for me £70 excess, doesnt affect ur NCB or shuoldnt.
  7. Project90

H1 bulb, headlight keeps dying

isnt it like 650million mph? you could just see it light up before the other 1 ever so fractionally
  8. Project90

well i did get the brighter faster response rear bulbs from halfrauds and they seem to be fine, they also did come on a fraction quicker and were brighter agains the other bulb, got my brother to check as he never knew what bulb i changed and he guessed correct :D
  9. Project90

EP3 stuttering and surging.

nice thread, got a similar thing with my car too, like if i ease off accelerator and let it rol down the revs when it gets just under 2krpms it seems to kangaroo a bit, currently trying some engine cleaner through it 1st to see if that helps at all, i did have a bit of an off last year and...
  10. Project90

what bulbs are you using? i got the osram nightbreakers and they lasted well over a year so far, possible your fitting them wrong or a broken bulb holder?
  11. Project90

Bad idle - running out of ideas and money now

i see i see, so could any of these be the problem to the slight hesitation i have?
  12. Project90

awsome learnt some thing new this year. Erm to keep on with my stupidity / lack of understanding of the K20, what do they have?
  13. Project90

HT leads, rotar arm, distirbuter cap spark plugs, you tried these? also contact cleaner on the ecu / other contacts? go simples 1st before you try the major stuff
  14. Project90

Really bad braking power at at high speed - FN2

sure i got told the car can fail mot with them DS2500 pads in as there not marked for road use, but i doubt that service centers check the pads as long as car stops i guess its fine for them
Back