• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Does this seem like a good deal?

I've been after an FD2 ever since i saw one and this one has cropped up not far from me.

http://www.allvehicles.co.uk/car_in...DM_Honda_Civic_Type_R_FD2_Saloon_AST_Dampers/

I thought i'd ask the opinion of the gurus on the forum (especially those that already had one) if this seemed like a reasonable example & price.

I'm hoping to go and has a look at it this weekend. Also it mentions about having had the AST's service, is this something that needs to be done regularly?

It's been up for a long time that car.

It's either a dog or it's been over priced in the past.

This is the lowest I've seen it for to be honest, but view it, if you like it offer him £14k. Like I said it's been up for a while.

Also. What he mentions about the central locking. I had a problem with mine when I bought it, which turned out to be a fuse so should be an easy fix.

you have go to love the price fixing that seemed to be going on there though, why was most of the getting upset he has put price down, if he needs the car to go and no one offering him anything @ 14 - 15k, gotta put the price down to suit. think i asked him about it too but the more I thought about it the price was to high for a 5year old car with that many miles., when there were others in same price bracket and far few miles.

If the jobs were coming in thick and fast at work I would prob go for a look at it @13k though :D

Sadly a number of things happening at the weekend meant i ran out of time and so going to look at a new car was the least of my priorities. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast though and so i'm sure it'll still be there next weekend!!

Steve @ Allvehicles I think massively over prices cars.
He used to knock out ALOT of Renault Sport cars. Knowing what he offered me for my old 182, I'd say he picked that up VERY cheaply.

Back