• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Proprius_Emundo

1. Proprius_Emundo

Re-spray

What prices we looking at to get a re-spray? Poss to list a breakdown, the red is slightly faded on the car in diff areas. Thanks
  2. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

UPDATE : I realise now I may have been a bit hasty. Yes I was wanting to sell the car as 2 weeks after I bought it I was informed in work that I would be moving locations and now no longer using the car everyday as I planned. So I put her up for sale. Hindsight remains a wonderful thing...
  3. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Yeah I know. Learn from your mistakes and hindsight remains a wonderful thing!
  4. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

yeah but came back as clear......then again it WAS a free site!
  5. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Bank loan to fund it, not got the new docs yet through from the DVLA. Aren't I a bit.....up the river without a paddle? Apologies as never happened to me before from a private sale
  6. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

It's a downer man....if I knew that was there at the time I would've walked away in all honesty. I know thats the chance we all take on private sales but.............didn't feel a 'connection' with it and certainly don't now. I still see my BMW 3 series coupe sitting there on the driveway every...
  7. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Today was the first chance I had to get the car to our mechanic for a look over on the ramp. Found this : Turns out the car has had an accident at the rear passenger side, the full suspension has been replaced at that side, but more noticeable straight away on the pic is that the rear cross...
  8. Proprius_Emundo

remote start?

whats the best remote start alarm out there? thanks
  9. Proprius_Emundo

Bosch Aerotwin Retrofit On CTR

any links to ones for the EP3 that you DON'T need to cut?
  10. Proprius_Emundo

Wipers

Which are the best wipers to get, if flat blades are there any links to get them from? Don't wanna go to Hal-frauds! Think the car is classed as an EP3, correct me if I'm wrong. Newbie here :-s Thanks
  11. Proprius_Emundo

Civic Type -R factory manual/wallet

oops................sorry. I'm a newbie...........still have my L plates on!
  12. Proprius_Emundo

Civic Type -R factory manual/wallet

Got a 2004 Civic Type-R at the weekend and all that was in the govebox was the service manual. Is there any links to obtain the dealers manual/wallet/binder that keeps everything together, and also possibly to obtain an owners handbook? Thanks
  13. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Re-read the opening, it says I went to Sheffield and back, from Glasgow :lol:
  14. Proprius_Emundo

First time owner

Hi Just picked her up this Saturday, drove from Glasgow to Sheffield and back. Only 41k on the clock.
  15. Proprius_Emundo

RED

Glasgow. Any links on the wet look products, and that Duragloss?
Back