• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ProRacer

1. P

DC2 DB8 DC5 problem with dmsracing

Refunded all sorted now. Sorry again for causing all the trouble. We now have everything for DC2 back in stock now.
  2. P

Sorry that was my bad, I sent the paypal to your email address in the order. Anyway, Barclay sent you the email for the refund already so you should have it back soon.
  3. P

Thanks Chris for sending me the link via facebook. We have tried to refund it to his paypal 2 weeks ago but its remind unclaimed, so yesterday we have cancelled the paypal payment and refund it via credit card and the payment should be in within 5 working days. Please let me know when you got...
  4. P

Camber Kit Alignment Issues!!!! HELP!!!

Hi is me Dixon here. The reason why we set his car up with almost zero camber on the front is because his car already got lower spring and the front was on positive camber and rear was running like 3 degrees of camber. So we put the camber kit on and try to bring the front back to how it should...
  5. P

photoshoot with Japanese Performance at DMS

Is the RBC intake manifold.:twisted:
  6. P

I just had a hair cut few days ago, so no more Han!!:lol:
  7. P

lol thats me:lol: :lol:
  8. P

Photo shoot with Japanese Performance at my new workshop last week, it will be out in June Issue so get yourself a copy!
  9. P

Time Attack 2007 1st round NA Winner - DC2!

Yes is the Mugen wing with a custom fit DC2 stand.
  10. P

Silverstone won't be as easy as its got loads of long straight, I did almost the slowest top speed in Donny but I caught up in the corners. There only 4 corners in Silverstone so it might be a bit tough!
  11. P

Well done to myself:p after all the last min hard work last week we managed to get myself a Win in the Timeattack first round in Donington. For full report please see - http://www.timeattack.co.uk/2007%20round%201%20report.asp Also need to thanks my Sponsor :wink: - AP DIXCEL for the...
  12. P

The 210whp B20 EK

The Wbhp is 210 so is about 250-260 on the Fly :twisted: Is a bit difficult to drive now... got wheel spin at 4th gear :lol: Nick - Mine will have even more power and better bits to go in so I don't need to rob this thing :lol:
  13. P

The 210whp B20 EK

After the crazy week, we finally got this done! The B20 EK is now pushing 210whp so is about 250-260bhp at the Fly, I believe this is one of the finest NA EK in the country :twisted: Here is some pictures: Here is the Spec of the engine: Head: Port polish, matching 3...
  14. P

spoon ETD

Yeah, I sold about 10 sets of the Spoon ETD on the DC2 forum in 2 months. If you guys need I can set up a group buy over here.
  15. P

Rockingham training day in DC2

Yeah, defo more front end grip and heavier steering you can actually feel the different with that unlike some 'Aero Bodykit' :lol:
Back