• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by QPHOOP

1. Q

New owner few issues help!!

Ok cheers when you say push the handle right in do you mean pushing the handle in the opposite direction ie forward?
  2. Q

New owner few issues help!!

Hi guys bought a 30th Anniversary EP3 last week and have a few issues and looking for some advise on the following... Boot wont open i think i shut it to hard Knocking noise coming from passenger side front wheel/suspension area also make a clicking noise when turning at very low speed 5-10...
  3. Q

Neil's red ep3.

Just bought a 30th Anniversary myself last week in Milano red had one 8 years ago and couldn't resist prefer driving it to my mk2 Focus RS its done 144k miles but drives spot on. PS Neil i'm 47 age is only a number!!!!!!!!!
  4. Q

30th anniversary

Hi all new member i had a 30th Anniversary model a few years back in Milano red and guess what i wish i kept it looking to buy another one in Milano red again let me know if you here of a good one for sale Cheers
Back