• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R(x)Ady

1. R(x)Ady

AEM or Pipercross intake?

Hi all. Thinking of getting an induction kit. Want the HKS but funds won't allow (unless used). So provisionally looking at either the AEM or Pipercross (with heatshield). For an FN2 Opinions please :-)
  2. R(x)Ady

Advice please, which petrol to use

Standard FN2, though as i've said, fitting Flashpro Friday/Sat setting to Group N (?) and then at some point maybe an induction. It's interesting, a few responses on the CTRO site suggest normal 95RON is fine unless the car has been set up differently? Not sure if adding Flashpro counts for...
  3. R(x)Ady

Thanks guys. Only one Shell in Cardiff (?) but a few BP....might try that tomorrow
  4. R(x)Ady

FN2 Best fuel?

Great thanks (again) Loxy. I've just started a new thread anyway so i'm sure everyone will say the same. I'll run the Flashpro as you suggested on group n and possibly get a tune done at some point. So 97 it is then....but from a supermarket or well known...?
  5. R(x)Ady

Ok never really considered this....had the car for three weeks and been using morrisons/tesco standard petrol. It honestly didn't cross my mind that this could be wrong. The car is an early 08 FN2 which is about to have flashpro added and possibly some kind of induction at some point. I...
  6. R(x)Ady

FN2 Best fuel?

Right never even considered this....so i use morrisons and tesco 95 because it's cheap and that's wrong? So should i be using a higher octane at all times?? Confused.com
  7. R(x)Ady

FN2 Mugen M20 #11 for sale on Autotrader

Horrible? Opinion of course...mine is that it looks bloody fantastic and i want one! :-)
  8. R(x)Ady

I think I'm starting to really like these..

Looks great inside, took a peek last week when i was at the dealership...also looks good up close from the front, pretty striking. Reviews all agree, great fun but no power. Sixty comes up in around 10 :-( If they get it under 8, i'm in!
  9. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Hmmm. Well off for a week and a bit from Friday....should get it sorted....and get a proper chance to see how the car drives.....hoping to get out and about, maybe down to Bournemouth way.....
  10. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Hope so, but how does the headlining affix to the roof?? I don't want Honda to bodge it!
  11. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Bloody hell....the roof lining isn't attached where it meets the windscreen!!! Either where the screen has been replaced or perhaps where they threaded the wiring for the Nokia h/free? Back to Honda next week methinks ,,,,,,,
  12. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Could be, thanks! Have a week off from next fri, i'll get Honda to look at it
  13. R(x)Ady

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

I now can't speak or function properly........ a) You're actually JayK from a certain supercool band b)Your'e a multi millionaire c)You're both d)You're an immensely talented, dedicated hard working guy who has just made a load of other guys very jealous!!!!!! Well done mate, AWESOME!
  14. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

I'll look, thanks. Worse on rough roads....if i closed my eyes the noise would be coming from an area stretching from above my head to the right, down to the tweeter (drivers side)....thats why i thought door window seal.....more of a creak than wind......WEIRD!!! Not sure i can stand it long...
  15. R(x)Ady

A rather annoying noise!

Thanks, it's an odd sound....actually seems to be coming from both sides.......!
Back