• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by R555

1. R

Parting with my modified FN2 for a FK2

I think your right Loxy. The guy that's buying mine is in a bit of a rush, he's already waited 3 weeks so I'm going to see what I can find tomorrow.
  2. R

and this was my original email to them: Laura, I popped in yesterday and viewed the Civic Type R. I’ve got to say when I saw it my heart sank as it was far from the mint condition you stated, it looked like the previous owner hadn't remotely looked after it. Every single wheel had some sort...
  3. R

This is what the salesman said: Good morning David, The front spoiler has not been replaced and has been repaired to a high standard as you would expect. If this is not to your satisfaction and wish to cancel the order I will arrange a full refund of any deposit paid by yourself. Please...
  4. R

Another update: Swansway Honda after previously agreeing to replace the scrapped front spoiler have done a repair (painted it) so I'm really not happy as the finish isn't painted originally and I have my doubts over the durability of a painted finish. Its annoying as I emailed them a list of...
  5. R

https://www.swanswaygarages.com/honda/used-cars/6695117-honda-civic-2.0-i-vtec-type-r-gt/
  6. R

I had to let it go, couldn't afforr to keep both, just storing it would have cost me an additional £80 a month as I've no space at home, it was when I worked out I've spent £4800 on storing my EK9 I decided I couldn't also keep the FN2. The FK2 was Rochdale sales managers car and the ex...
  7. R

Bit of an update. I've found an FK2 at Honda in Roachdale but it's a shed! The worst condition newish car I have ever seen, all 4 wheels damaged, front spoiler scuffed, bonnet all stone chipped, Type R badges on the mats look like someone has rubbed them down with aluminium oxide paper. It's a...
  8. R

Thats maybe what I should do, she wants rid of her Fiat but was talking about wanting so stupid BMW electric car.
  9. R

haha It sounds like you've met my wife!!! I'm actually not sure I'd do the modification thing again! I'm 40 now and while I loved it all when I was younger I guess I've just grown up now and have more trust in Hondas engineers. :)
  10. R

I keep trying to get my Mrs to get something nice and comfy and use that as our family car but she's a pretty terrible driver and finds her Abarth 500 difficult to park! Can't see her manage with something like an S4
  11. R

The thought had crossed my mind!!
  12. R

I've had my 2007 FN2 since 2009, even though it was my second Type R after a 2002 EP3 its the car which got me into the Honda scene and modifying and before my son arrived I had some great adventures in the car, like going to Spa, meets downs south etc. and I've met people I'm still mates with...
  13. R

FN2 FN2 ABS & VSA Problems

It was and it looked OK, didn't appear to have any damage. I'm sure my mechanic has checked all the connections to the likes of the ABS sensors and ABS modulator
  14. R

It started the same time the engine and loom was fitted. Grinspeed actually replaced one ABS Sensor and then my car was put on a trailer and sent back to me. Once I got it home the ABS and VSA lights all came on and have been on since. Since getting it back I've replaced another 2 ABS wheel...
  15. R

Yeah recently replaced all 4 tyres with Toyo's of the same size.
Back