• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rambo

1. Rambo

My New Milano Red EP3

Think about doing your a pillers with the headlining. Great to see a local on the forum
  2. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Deep pockets needed mate lol.
  3. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Why did i not guess that! Got "CMC" and braided clutch hose already. Just being lazy to put it on! Purchased from Jap Service Parts
  4. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Cmc?
  5. Rambo

Relocating battery to the boot

Never had car inspected on a track day like that
  6. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

always been that way since i purchased the car.
  7. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

** post something up dude
  8. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Everything done to car is done by myself mate. Its a hydraulic system so same applies to clutch as does brakes.
  9. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So next updated is an expensive one. Fitted a new battery, actually the correct one for the car this time. Full service and valve timing. Re sealed rocker cover gasket aswell to stop a small leak To stop the problems with the IACV i orderd a rotation plate. No more strain on...
  10. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So after fitting the Coilovers i binned the very used EBC Yellowstuff rears and replaced with Ferodo DS250 rears matching the front While playing with the ride height i may have eaten some of the car. Bye bye wheel arch! Have another just not got round to fitting it yet. Also got some...
  11. Rambo

'06 Cosmic Prem K100 EP3 - Written off

Wow great figures for mods!
  12. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

So E-mailed Mtec and they have agreed to replace the disks under warranty Very happy with there customer service. Much better than most companies in this instance. Received a delivery and as everyone loves abit of unpacking here we are: So as you can see i got Meister R CRD+ Coilovers...
  13. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Brake size dont need to be increased IMO. Im yet to lose a late braking competition on track with a road car. Maybe when the power increases in the future then may be needed but not as of yet.
  14. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Ive had the arms off in the past to fit rack raiser so that may have helped me. But knock the locking washer tabs back straight and i used mulgripes. I love mulgripes! Haha Its there updated stock. I guess the blue will look cleaner for longer lol
  15. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

To be honest ive had 5 sets from them. 1 set cracked on a track day at snett because i was going in harder than i should and this set is just bad luck. ** update there reply later mate
Back