• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Revdarny

1. Revdarny

Any Got EBC red stuff Pad and discs on their type r?

Have used the EBC red stuff on my old EP3. They were ok but I switched to Ferodo DS2500 which were a marked improvement. As for your other question, I think you need at least 50 post before you can post in the for sale section. Have a read of the sticky regarding rules and requirements.
  2. Revdarny

Highest Mileage on an EP3

Just sold mine not to long ago, had 142,000 miles on the clock. I did replace the dampers and it'd had a new clutch at around 130,000 miles. Like Duff79 said, the clutch doesn't slip it just becomes harder to change gear. I was suspect it was on it's way but the missus confirmed it for me...
  3. Revdarny

Removing Aerial

Really late reply, in case anyone would want to remove their aerial for some reason. The aerial sits just above the alarm sensors at the rear or the car. Remove the covers with a flat screw driver then undo the two screws. The alarm sensor cover will drop down and you can remove the sensor...
  4. Revdarny

Control Arm Bushes EP3

Thanks guys. I've fitted a JDM rear ARB and had a fast road set up done. These are the only suspension mods i've done to my car the rest is standard. They made a noticeable difference though, especially on turn in. I was hoping that fitting polly bushes may give the car a bit more...
  5. Revdarny

Control Arm Bushes EP3

I've noticed that the control arm bushes are starting to perish on my Type R EP3. I'm debating on getting polly bushes fitted. Can anyone recommend a decent set? I'd rather they lasted and did the job properly than go for something cheap and find out further down the line that they're not up to...
  6. Revdarny

Winter Tyres

Allo all, It's getting to that time of the year when the nights draw in and the weather is wet and cold. I thought it might be a good idea to plump for some winter tyres for my ep3. Does anyone have any recommendations? Something that's good with the wet and the cold. Many Thanks Dan
  7. Revdarny

OEM Scuttle Panel for Gruppe m Mod

Thanks for the advice
  8. Revdarny

OEM Scuttle Panel for Gruppe m Mod

Anyone know where i can pick up an OEM scuttle panel to do the Gruppe m mod as the one the Gruppe m supply is pretty poor. Have checked with a few scrap yards but they all seem to be wanting around £50 for one. At that price I could go straight to Honda.
  9. Revdarny

gruppe m

I order mine from Jay at Xposed. Takes to weeks to arrive. He'll keeps you up to date with whats going on.
  10. Revdarny

FN2 Mugen Civic Type R to be sold in the UK.........

Sounds lovely, I'm just not sure about the spoiler.
  11. Revdarny

Gruppe M

Is this offer still on going?
  12. Revdarny

Geometry

No, Mine's a Silver 30th Aniversary. Was parked outside the Cabin Late Saturday morning.
  13. Revdarny

Geometry

Just wanted to say thanks. Took the car to TGM at the end of last week, had the car back for a week now. It handles so much better with the fast road set up and the JDM rear ARB. Tom was very helpfull with getting the car sorted and with a few sugestions for improvements in the future...
  14. Revdarny

Difference between JDM ARB and EP3 ARB

As it says above really. Does the JDM bar look noticably different? MAybe more kinks in it. Or does it look exactly the same as european version only thicker? Thanks
Back