• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RevMonkey

1. RevMonkey

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Aye it'll be reet one way or another, hopefully with 400ish ponies , if not it'll still be rude. Sent from the Boss Droid
  2. RevMonkey

Lol enjoy it while you can , the flame spitting monster will be back soon enough , badder than ever ;) Sent from the Boss Droid
  3. RevMonkey

At least its working ! Sent from the Boss Droid
  4. RevMonkey

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Hehe thought you might like that Mr B :) Sent from the Boss Droid
  5. RevMonkey

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Bye bye bad boy, hello fatboy :). Sent from the Boss Droid
  6. RevMonkey

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

And this monster of jdm scene points Sent from the Boss Droid
  7. RevMonkey

Well been a long time since I updated this. Civic is gone replaced by two ancient Japanese cars :) Wee tess daily Sent from the Boss Droid
  8. RevMonkey

Oft they've ruined it!!! Feckin killjoys sent from the boss droid
  9. RevMonkey

Doh I'm thinking of b9152, hmm I smell a future thump.... sent from the boss droid
  10. RevMonkey

B790, old road from kingussie to aviemore takes you round by the kincraig camp site along the edge of the loch ? sent from the boss droid
  11. RevMonkey

Ones a bbomb :) sent from the boss droid
  12. RevMonkey

Jamie's harnesses are the bolt in type with the mounts stitched in to the actual belt. sent from the boss droid
  13. RevMonkey

Mmmmm dem seats!!!! Looks awesome, definitely need a mini meet to discuss how epic we are ! sent from the boss droid
  14. RevMonkey

Oh yes , bags mines the pretty one again !! I'm day shift this week then away on holiday for 2 weeks. I'm needing some more mounting hardware to actually fit these but I'm happy :D sent from the boss droid
  15. RevMonkey

Thanks lads :) The first wing developed blisters daz, not sure why but it was replaced straight away. sent from the boss droid
Back