• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rich32G

1. Rich32G

2005 Cosmic Prem

Hope it passes, chap! lovely motor! needs to be on the road!
  2. Rich32G

Which Pressure Washer & products do you use?

Hi everyone! Soon enough I will be diving in to the wonderful world of snow foaming. Some of the threads here seem a little out-dated with the products mentioned and while useful, figured there may be newer stuff on the market. Karcher seem to be the go-to but everyone I know has had...
  3. Rich32G

My first Type R - FN2

Just washed her. Thought I'd share a pic!
  4. Rich32G

My first Type R - FN2

It was an EP3 I first fell in love with. But if/when I get one it'll be garaged and only out to play in good weather in the summer haha Yeah - friends have given me wildly different potential prices, just from what they think from £350 to over a grand. Personally, and I'm going to sound sad...
  5. Rich32G

My first Type R - FN2

Yeah - My last car was a rather tired old Mitsubishi lancer (not evo!). Very agricultural. So wanted some of the home comforts the GT affords. Well, I absolutely adore it - but it has peeling on the bumper, bonnet and wing mirrors. Already had one quote for £700 to respray them. I'll get...
  6. Rich32G

My first Type R - FN2

Hello Everyone how're you all? I have wanted a Type R (pretty indiscriminately, ANY Type R civic) for the best part of 20 years. However I've always taken the sensible approach to my car. Recently after a few years of personal difficulty, I decided it was time for a new car, and, finally, a...
Back