• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by RichE91

1. RichE91

FK8 Oi mate, Awesome car but that rear wing looks daft

That is beautiful! Such tasty cars in the flesh
  2. RichE91

MOT Reminder

Good service. Bumping to the top
  3. RichE91

FK8 Spooky

You sure? I walked through it 8 days straight and didn't see it shut?
  4. RichE91

FK8 Spooky

There's some tasty cars to be seen there. Did you go into the underground ( UDX? ) at Akihabara? The amount of beautiful cars I saw there was insane. Also R34 GTR's everywhere
  5. RichE91

EP3 Advice finding a car I've been a fan of for years

Welcome Bud. I should think it's perfectly reasonable to get one in that price range. I'd always favour buying over leasing, at least you know you own it and are not tied in for years (if you get bored of it, or just fancy a change you can do as you please). Hope you find a nice one, don't...
  6. RichE91

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Pic of said car plz
  7. RichE91

Adding a Turbo to an EP3

Have you been looking regularly at these particular cars? I have and I have seen a considerable amount of reasonably priced Skylines, 180's, RX7's and others very recently. Some very decent spec cars for the price you would spend on an EP3 & Turbo
  8. RichE91

Honda S660 (S1000)

I like it. Could see myself having one
  9. RichE91

Nice write up ChrisR. Looks savage in the black.
  10. RichE91

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Epic thread, can't believe I haven't came across this already. Would love to DIY turbo a car, amazing job.
  11. RichE91

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

Sounds gid! Nice BOV sound
  12. RichE91

Yeah I've seen many on the roads for months up here. Someone was washing one in my work car park for some reason too, black ok black looked nice. Heard people talking about it saying it was nice, though they had no clue what it was haha
  13. RichE91

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

A normal person keeps them together? Who would have them separately? If you lose one, you lose both. It might be obvious if it's been looked after/serviced when you see and or drive it. Sure you might want a stamped book for next time you sell it but if you're keeping it for the foreseeable...
  14. RichE91

EP3 I am a total car noob but the Ep3 has always been my dream car since i was about 10.

The fact he says it has damage and dents 100% would put me off if you are wanting a car to be proud of
  15. RichE91

You're talking timing chain that may need changed at that mileage, oil leak would put me off too. If he cared about the car he would have fixed that by now. Between that and the damage he states, I'd either want it cheap as chips or avoid. The seats look dirty AF too.
Back