• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by rigsby

1. rigsby

My pre face lift ep3

Did you drop the subframe? im not going to do it that way. I was looking at the rear mount the other day and looks like all you need to do is unbolt the mount and remove it, lots of guides say you need to unbolt the downpipe?
  2. rigsby

My pre face lift ep3

Any tips for doing the mounts?
  3. rigsby

ribbit's EP3

Do you still have the backbox?
  4. rigsby

ribbit's EP3

How does the sportex exhaust sound? I've been looking at buying that backbox , it looks well on the car
  5. rigsby

EP3 Ashtray help

Had a beer and some pizza and it's all Sorted now, the metal clips needed bending out
  6. rigsby

EP3 Ashtray help

No I didn't clean, i never use it.
  7. rigsby

EP3 Ashtray help

Just had the ashtray out while doing some work, went to pop it back in and it's really loose now?. Cant get it sit nice and tight, definitely wasn't loose before I removed it, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
  8. rigsby

My Milano Red CTR

Did you sort the abs light out?
  9. rigsby

EP3 ABS code reader APP

Anyone recommend an iphone app that reads the ABS module? i have dash command and TORQUE app but its not picking up ABS codes? my ABS light keeps coming on, so there should be a code present? thanks
  10. rigsby

Brake squeal when driving

Appears to be the sliders jamming. they don't move freely even when all cleaned up and greased, so ordered some new ones, hopefully will cure it
  11. rigsby

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

looks like a top job that, need to do mine as well. i was going to do the oem wrinkle finish but i do like yours. Where did you get all the paint from?
  12. rigsby

Good shout , I'll check that, cheers!
  13. rigsby

the piston wound back easy, stripped and greased the sliders. I can't feel any pulling but does feel like the brakes are dragging. ill have another look, maybe file the pads down/ remove and clean the pad retainers?
  14. rigsby

yeah, I greased the back of the pads
  15. rigsby

My drivers side front wheel is constantly covered in brake dust. (white wheels , so easy to spot) It squeals when driving, especially when turning right. Ive regressed all the sliders and the piston winds back fine, so I'm at a loss. my car has standard calipers with project mu pads, any...
Back