• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rmonkey

1. R

Servicing at alanday portsmouth

High jonctr hows the kpro going these days sorted out that pinking in fourth yet. i went to the salisbury RR. So if they encourage spoon mods does that mean if you get THEM to fit the cat back warranty will be intact? :wink:
  2. R

Maybe im reading it wrong. No matter :!: On the 1st july at alanday the invite mentioned being able to tryout spoon parts. does that mean they will fit stuff and then replace the original parts again? that could take a while :!: :?
  3. R

O ok. I think a few people at that link were talking about going to one before going on to alanday. :wink:
  4. R

Thinking about it. Wont be dyno test though done one couple months ago cars only standard anyway.
  5. R

My car is booked in for 2nd service alanday portsmouth. They quoted me £263 plus £99 for front brake pads anyone had a different price from portsmouth dealers. :?:
  6. R

Greenlight Insurance

Ok mate thanks for answering all my questions. Its just that about 4/5 years ago i was with highway insured on my old 306 gti-6 through a broker called trident. I had to make a non-fault claim and it took about 6 months to get my excess back. So not sure about going back although obviously they...
  7. R

Greenlight Insurance

So all in all sounds like they were fine. Was it a non-fault claim? If yes did you get your excess back quite quickly?
  8. R

Greenlight Insurance

As you insisted on taking to honda did greenlight still sort you out with a courtasy car? Also i have been told that if you dont use insurance repairer you may have to pay the difference between your garages quote(honda) and their own. was this the case with your quote?
  9. R

Greenlight Insurance

Neily03 how did you find the service when you had to claim. Its ok getting cheap insurance but its got to be good service too.yes :?:
  10. R

Wickedwheels - Refurbishment

I had wicked wheels refurbish curbing and they done a good job. BUT just out of 12 month warranty they developed patches where the lacquer was coming off. They agreed to respray and lacquer which was great.BUTTT the wheel came back wrong colour and the area manager said tuff. I complained to...
Back