• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Servicing at alanday portsmouth

My car is booked in for 2nd service alanday portsmouth. They quoted me £263 plus £99 for front brake pads anyone had a different price from portsmouth dealers. :?:

O ok. I think a few people at that link were talking about going to one before going on to alanday. :wink:

Maybe im reading it wrong. No matter :!:
On the 1st july at alanday the invite mentioned being able to tryout spoon parts. does that mean they will fit stuff and then replace the original parts again? that could take a while :!: :?

Rmonkey said:
Maybe im reading it wrong. No matter :!:
On the 1st july at alanday the invite mentioned being able to tryout spoon parts. does that mean they will fit stuff and then replace the original parts again? that could take a while :!: :?

Indeed they will 8)

The last one was at the Winchester branch, and a few people had a blast with the Spoon N1 on their own cars :)

Doesn't take them long to change a cat back or back box

High jonctr hows the kpro going these days sorted out that pinking in fourth yet. i went to the salisbury RR.
So if they encourage spoon mods does that mean if you get THEM to fit the cat back warranty will be intact? :wink:

Rmonkey said:
High jonctr hows the kpro going these days sorted out that pinking in fourth yet. i went to the salisbury RR.
So if they encourage spoon mods does that mean if you get THEM to fit the cat back warranty will be intact? :wink:

Yes, all sorted. The k-pro datalog on my 2 dyno runs indicated about 8 knocks at about 7.4k rpm just before it made peak power. Notched the ignition back 2 degrees in the relevant places, did more road d/l runs, and all fixed.

Not sure about the warranty. You obviously stand a better chance if ADH fit it. Mine had a Mugen airbox, Spoon N1 and b-pipe on (not fitted by ADH) when it went in for the first service, and also a Hondata reflash.

Wouldn't have fancied my chances with the Hondata though if the engine went pop :)

Spoon and Mugen are practically Honda parts anyway, and are equal or superior in quality to the OEM bits.

Toda N2 cams are going in in Sept after the warranty expires :twisted:

Back