• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by robbieking1986

1. R

FN2 Springs/Camber Bolts/ Spacers

Hi Want to look at improving handling see lots get springs, spacers and camber bolts. What's the recommend springs and to be lowered by? What's spacers are best 15 or 20mm Does the camber bolts really help?
  2. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

you get a good bite straight off with the HC800
  3. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

It's no running on a Base map, guy called Russ Paton mapped my car at Gimotorsport but he works out of Ra motorsport but does mapping days. So he's gonna help Gimotorsport with a file update for the eml light and Gimotorsport will sort fueling on dyno. But then Russ is next down he wants to...
  4. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

Hardly gonna cause issue when some run unmapped Won't well it's gonna go on dyno to ensure runs right but the Honda mapper isn't at tuner til few months,l. So he's gonna help them sort eml and fueling, but he will finely tune when there in person
  5. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

It's a swap job so getting it at a seal of price
  6. R

Tegiwa FN2 Header

Hi What power can I expect from Tegiwa Airbox and Header. Already have the airbox mapped, getting a second hand Header which will have a generic file update Via Honda FlashPro. Was custom mapped with airbox, but the mapper won't be at my tuning garage for a few months as he does mapping days...
  7. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Yeah, ** go for hc800 then, can't see to find rear ones for the fn2, they only do for front?
  8. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Do you how the compare against Ferodo pads?
  9. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Mi You recommend them pads for front and back or 400s on the back? Any other line recommended over Hel then?
  10. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Gimotorsport, what braided lines are recommended Hel? Just do lines.and pads then
  11. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Going to be going on track and they said oem.wouldnt hold up?
  12. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Local.tuning garage recommended stoptech discs and pads Anyone got experience with them
  13. R

FN2 Brake Upgrades

Wanting more bite quicker braking Fast Road odd track day in mind What's recommended pads discs wise and upgrades lines worth it?
  14. R

Best intake for FN2?

if its sounds you want HSK but will be just under the power of a mapped tegiwa airbox I went with Tegiwa Airbox
  15. R

FN2 Lights Improved Recommendation

what bulbs are recommended as heard some burn out quick or blow easy
Back