• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Robert Micallef

1. Robert Micallef

SuperPro Caster Increase Bushings Question

Thanks ! I wasn't sure if that is normal or not.
  2. Robert Micallef

No. The bushing is in two pieces, the middle part (cone) and the other. Thanks to the dirt, the picture shows that the middle part is moving. The clean part shows the movement.
  3. Robert Micallef

Hi, I have had the superpro caster increase for around 4 months. Recently I took the wheel off and noticed that the bushing is moving. Is it normal? Here's the picture. Thanks
  4. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Thanks mate ;)
  5. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Update Timeattack @ Racalmuto Sicily http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCGnbNnCsQ Charity Event @ Malta International Airport
  6. Robert Micallef

Progress 24MM ARB Question

Thanks! Since then I bought a JDM ARB but will be considering to sell it and get a progress one. they are amazing! I also have the gold skunk 2 lower control arms so I think they would be nice together. Do you know a store in the UK which sells them and posts to Malta? Thanks
  7. Robert Micallef

K Series Transmission table.

So the RAQ3 is like the NPQ3 without LSD right? Thanks
  8. Robert Micallef

K Series Transmission table.

My transmission code is RAQ3. Does anyone know what gearbox it is? thanks
  9. Robert Micallef

EP3 JDM ARB Question

I have found a picture of another ep3 with the JDM ARB and it looks like mine is fitted wrong :(
  10. Robert Micallef

EP3 JDM ARB Question

I took my car to a mechanic to fit a JDM Anti Roll Bar. When I arrived back home, I noticed that the ARB is touching the lower control arms. Did he fit the ARB the wrong way? Here's a photo of the fitted arb.
  11. Robert Micallef

Progress 24MM ARB Question

I was going to buy a Rear Progress 24MM ARB part number 62.0103 for a 2004 EP3 Type R. The seller told me that according to his data the 04 Civic SI uses part 62.1006 which is 22mm. He told me that the 02-03 SI uses the same bar as the RSX but the 04 was different. Has anyone fitted a 24MM...
  12. Robert Micallef

EP3 diagnostic port, missing pin?

I also had the same problem. Bought an OBD2 bluetooth interface and downloaded Torque application on an Android phone to find out what the problem was.
  13. Robert Micallef

Steering arm relocator from Tegiwa...

I had it on my ep3 and had to take it off. I went to do a 4 wheel alignment to the car and since the car is not lowered too much, there wasn't enough space to make to toe in as it should be.
  14. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

haha and by the way thanks because I forgot to thank you :D
  15. Robert Micallef

Black CTR EP3 2004

Im not using any fisheye lens. its just the angle of the photo ;)
Back