• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rory.J

1. Rory.J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

test drove one the other day ! i loved it
  2. Rory.J

AEM SHORT RAM not V1 or V2 any good?

if your considering paying 250, personally id save for the tegiwa m
  3. Rory.J

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

i like the look of this build alot :)
  4. Rory.J

beaks style tie bar

will keep an eye on this here
  5. Rory.J

manifold opinions

buy cheap buy twice IMO
  6. Rory.J

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

thank you
  7. Rory.J

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

i dont want to be the "stupid" one to ask but but is it only red or blue, or do you offer other colors ?? many thanks
  8. Rory.J

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

its getting there :) good job
  9. Rory.J

What would these be like?

but if you do have your heart set on a "rep" maybe have a look at the M2 super street (spoon N1 replica)
  10. Rory.J

Exhaust DB limit for the road - UK

okay i am at work now so i have all the time in the world to find them :lol: this job has its perks of no work sometimes :)
  11. Rory.J

Lol at the 4500 DB test, have you got any drive by vids ?
  12. Rory.J

140db that's fecking loud :twisted: I was just a tad concerned, and as I said I thought the proposed set up I want will be fine and copable, was just curious :) thank you guys that have replied :)
  13. Rory.J

and with the ticket they sent you, did you get points aswell of just the fine ??
  14. Rory.J

that's what i seem to find as a common consensus, all i am looking for really is silenced B-pipe and spoon n1. so i should be okay. But on the other hand it must be hard for them to actually prosecute you ? But if you are sensible with it i.e. not revving up through a town at 1am in the...
  15. Rory.J

I am only asking this question as I can't find a direct answer, I have read eles where on the internet that the boys in blue (traffic coppers in particular) now carry decibel meters and can test you at the side for the road. As far as I was aware there is no set DB number to conform to only if...
Back