• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by Rubymurray

1. Rubymurray

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Everyone seems to say that yeah, that is what is on my OH’s Focus ST. My Dad was saying to me that you can look up these grip ratings that each tyre has, anyone done that? I’m going to go have a look now at that. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Rubymurray

FK2 Mysterious falling bolt

This nut holding this on is it! That must be it! Will look in the morning! thank you! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Rubymurray

Man as in boyfriend not a butler! Just thinking though, he got a dashcam for me and got it fitted for my birthday, so maybe the guy that did that had that bit out and didn’t tighten it back up again? Will have a look in the daylight again. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Rubymurray

What’s the best thing to get then? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Rubymurray

Oh yeah I’ve already had to replace the sodding things for wearing out after like 4K miles Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Rubymurray

Are the conti's bad in the rain then? I don't think I've noticed that, but then I'm trying to think when I've driven it in the wet since I've had it.....:smt017
  7. Rubymurray

Is that under the steering column/in the top of the footwell bit on the drivers side then? I have a man so I might get him to look at it :lol:
  8. Rubymurray

Drivers side, there is just one (putting two photos up is misleading i'll admit) and if you look underneath at all the steering and brake stuff under the steering column there are quite a few bolts. Couldn't see an obvious spot where one was missing though.
  9. Rubymurray

This is good. Better than some kind of fastener for steering or break linkage. I did check those as best I could. I don't really know what I'm looking at though. More than most girls but still.
  10. Rubymurray

It's gotta affect the performance though right, make it slower and handle differently? I've kerbed all my wheels (kerb rash if anything) but I'd rather that than change anything about how it drives.
  11. Rubymurray

Good afternoon, Sooo yesterday driving to work this was found rolling around in my footwell So I'm kinda assuming it came from somewhere in the car. I had a look around the pedals etc and right underneath, but I couldn't see any obvious missing bolt holes, but to be honest it is hard...
  12. Rubymurray

tough decision fk2 or FK8

I was completely the opposite, I hate the front of the FK8 with a fiery passion!
  13. Rubymurray

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

What’s those numbers and letters mean when you say trackday rubber? Total noob here! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Rubymurray

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

I imagine I will murder the tyres as they are conti sport contact 6's. But they gotta wear out some time eh? I assume they have a tyre changing person on site at these things, for a fee? Don't want to get down to the thread and be unable to get home. Any good insurance places? Generally been...
  15. Rubymurray

FK2 FK2 Track Day Discussion

I'm totally new to all this stuff. It would be really helpful to get some pointers on what I should change on my car to stop screwing it up on a track day (like brakes), where to get reasonable insurance and what to expect (like having to buy a new set of tyres). I've only driven on a track once...
Back