• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by russellinoxford

1. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

For sure!... I will be a Castle Combe this Saturday, Donny 31st Aug, Silverstone 5th Sept. I'll keep you posted when I book some more. When's your next TD? I need to do Brands one day!!:lol:
  2. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Well, I thought the car couldn't get any better! OK, so the drivability at low levs was lumpy. So I booked a dyno and re-map with Artech in Guildford. Romain really knows his stuff and knew what was causing the drivability issues by just looking at the map before we went near the dyno. I wasn't...
  3. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

I'm running a map from somone else with a very simular setup to mine. It's not perfect so I'm planning to pop down and see you boys for some fine tuning.
  4. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Just went for a Power Run an a local tuner with a dyno..... Scary stuff but managed 192bhp (@7750 rpm) at the wheels which is pretty impressive me thinks. Got some great video of the manifold red hot and it spltting flames... check this out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThS_XLVROU...
  5. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

What a weekend!!!!...... After working until 10am Friday night I finally fitted the undertray at 8am Saturday morning and took to the open road to see how she performed. I made sure that my fire extinguisher was close to hand and I had my AA card with me. I headed for the local ‘industrial area’...
  6. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

:woot:Success..!!.. After a small problem with the loom I managed to get it started this evening for the first time. I wish I had a video to post but to be honest I was more concerned with making sure nothing was leaking or about to catch fire. My throat is still sore after I smoked out my...
  7. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Yes mate... it was much easier to make the adjustments once I knew where it was supposed to be:)
  8. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Modified loom now fitted so I've also been able to finish the cooling pipework. Just waiting for my ECU then I'll be able to tidy up the wiring and see if it works.!!!:lol:
  9. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Interesting.... who else in the South or Midlands can map a K-Pro?
  10. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Sent the ECU off to CPL today for Hondata conversion + base map and booked dyno session on Monday 15th. Fingers crossed it starts ok when I get the ECU back next week :rolleyes:
  11. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Nice one, thanks..... looks like I have some tweeking to do today then.
  12. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

ummmm good point... can someone tell me if can you engage reverse on a EP3 with the battery disconnected/ingnition off?
  13. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Nice one thanks... maybe now I can find it
  14. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Right.... gone as far as I possibly can now until I get the modified loom then I can finish the cooling. I still need to get the ECU sorted but hopefully I'll be in a position to fire her up next weekend. Spent some time today replacing the expansion tank, adjusting the gear shift (but I still...
  15. russellinoxford

Honda Elise Conversion

Agreed, I quess and aftermarket one would look better but probably more expensive (my budget is already spiraling though). I guess it's clear plastic for the K-Series so that you can see the mayo easier when you have HGF :p
Back