• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by ryan-2011

1. R

insurance ??

Not for me I have 6 points but after searching on the internet I have managed to get it to just below 4000 so hopefully can get it down abit more
  2. R

insurance ??

I had a bad experience with admiral but every quote iv done so far theyv come up cheapest I'm thinkin the FN2 may have to wait a year I hope not *** :(
  3. R

insurance ??

I think I'll try that but I doubt it will come up good might just have to wait an extra year maybe itl be slightly more reasonable then I spose car insurance is crazy at the minute ***
  4. R

insurance ??

Maybe this is startin to sound a bit of a no go for now then will have to see nearer the time :/
  5. R

insurance ??

I do have the money to do it but like you guys are sayin its not really justifiable I think I need to weight up some other options and see what I get quoted on different cars I have thought about the cheap run around option and I do a lot of milage and don't want to be repairing all the time but...
  6. R

insurance ??

Well I have been a bit of a tw*t in tha past with my cars and have learnt the lesson the hard way so I am expecting to pay over the odds on any car really :(.
  7. R

insurance ??

I'm willin to pay about 5000 no more than 6000 I just hope I can actually get insurance
  8. R

insurance ??

In august I am getting a new car and have been looking at type R FN2s and after a trip to the dealership yesterday have almost fallen in love with them I'm just wondering what people experiences with insurance have been like I will be 21 by them time I come to buy it but unfortunately have 0 no...
  9. R

FN2 Any hints or tips please ??

That's they other reason I wouldn't have another black car. They do look brilliant when you polish them but it lasts about 2 seconds.
  10. R

Well personally I don't really mind as long as its not black because there a night mare to keep them clean no matter how much chamising you do but the better half is demanding a white one so if I can get a white one it will result in less earache for me
  11. R

Thanks mate that will be a great help I know what to look out for now.
  12. R

In august I will be getting a civic type R FN2 and I know its a long way away but I can't wait lol, was just wonderin if anyone has any hints or tips for me to look out for when I'm buyin. Preferably I want the GT version in white but iv been told the white ones aren't sold in this country and...
Back